Teasingly, you kept your mouth shut, smirking the moment you heard him growl in frustration. You tugged slightly at his hair and he delicately ran his long fingers down your sides only to forcefully grab your bottom, causing you to gasp in shock.

Taking the opportunity, he snuck his slick tongue into your mouth and explored every nook and cranny well tugging on your bottom, telling you to jump. Jumping, you wrapped your legs around his waist, making it easier for both of you.

Tentatively, you brought your tongue forward and lightly tapped his before quickly pulling back in surprise.

Kyoya chuckled slightly as he pushed you farther into the wall to allow one of his hands to cradle your cheek. With his thumb caressing your cheek tenderly, he pushed his tongue farther into your mouth and, when he came into contact with your tongue, lightly stroked it, not wanting to scare you.

Right as you were getting used to the new sensation, a bang on the door sent you reeling back.

You heard Tamaki-senpai on the other side of the door, yelling something but you weren't paying attention. Staring in Kyoya's dark eyes, he laid his forehead against yours, you felt a blush raise to your cheeks as you realised what you just did. Slowly, you let your legs drop from around his waist as a small smile played on both your mouths.

Tamaki was totally ignored as Kyoya spoke. "I don't understand." His voice was low and utterly sexy.

"What don't you understand?" You whispered your fingers playing with the ends of his hair.

Sighing, he pulled you into his body and wrapped his arms around you, his head now resting on his shoulder. You've never seen this side of Kyoya before, but you absolutely loved it.

"I don't understand how you can make me lose my composeur with a simple glance. How, when you smile, I feel the annoying need to smile with you."

You chuckled slightly, making him pull back in confusion and glance at you with, for once, venerable, open eyes. "I understand Kyoya. It's alright that you don't right now, but you'll figure it out. When that day comes, come and find me. I'll always wait for you." With a smile, you pecked his downturned lips and pulled out of his embrace.

Opening the now quiet door, you looked around and chuckled. Tamaki was in his emo corner, growing mushrooms as Haruhi yelled at him about growing more mushrooms. The twins glanced at you then snickered at your appearance.

"What did you-" Hikaru started.

"-two do in there?" Kaoru finished.

Flushing red, you muttered 'shut up' before turning your attention to an adorable little boy coming straight towards you.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Hunny yelled as he launched yourself into his arms. Laughing, you boop his nose as you left the closet, leaving a confused Kyoya to watch you laugh and just enjoy yourself.

Few days later

The Host Club was in full swing, but Kyoya was having a hard time concentrating in the array of girls in front of him. Almost all of them practically begging for his attention but his attention was focused on one person.

You.

And, as he watched Tamaki flaunt over you, he felt something click.

He understood.

Little time skip

Once the Host Club officially closed, Kyoya went up to you. Busy cleaning, you didn't notice someone was behind you until he spoke.

"I understand."

Jumping, you flipped around to come nose to nose with Kyoya. Gathering your courage, you raised an eyebrow and stayed planted where you were.

"You understand?" You asked.

"Yes," he answered before sweeping you in a breath-halting kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________

Phew, that one was a little, dare I say, steamy? Hahaha. Whenever I think of Kyoya-senpai locked in a closet with his crush, this scene pops up in my mind. I always thought that he'd be a little rougher then the other hosts.

So tell me what you think! Was it to much or just right?

And remember to leave a review about who you want to see next! I'll see you guys soon!

Oh and I just wanted to say a huge thank to everyone whose reviewed! It really helps me, it keeps me encouraged because it lets me know you guys want more! So THANK YOU! I LOVE ALL OF YOUR FACES!

~BloodRedRoad