Chapter 9 Whats wrong with Farkle

I then laughed as she did too.
TBC.
•••••••••••••••••••••

Farkle POV

Maya doesn't like me I know she doesn't that why I am going to change my look then Maya well like me right. I need to Chang up
My whole personality be someone different so Maya well notice me and like me. Maya doesn't like Farkle he's wear turtle necks for crying out loud and acts like a weird kid that no one likes. If I change my look we'll Maya like me or we'll she not I have no idea so I have to do everything to make Maya like me.

Riley POV
I fell bad for Farkle I shouldn't of done that to him he must fell so bad for not setting up a date with Maya I just didn't now Maya felt jealous when I was hanging out with Lucas a lot and talk about him a lot. I should do something about it I should stand up for him and make it up for him.

Maya POV
I am now at a subway and I was sitting down waiting for everyone to get on the subway. I always take the subway home or go to Riley house its my thing I then saw a boy with a beanie and had a black leather jacket he looked st me and smiled and sat Down next to me I looked at him and smiled.

Maya: "Hi, my name is Maya."

???: "Nice to meet you, my name is Josh."

Maya: "Are you new, because I never see you before."

Josh: "Yeah, I am new."

Maya: "Cool." (Smiles)

••••••••••

The next day at school

Mr.Matthews: "Okay, class today we are going to talk about the Cilival War."

Maya: "The Cilival Bore."

Mr.Matthews: Thank you, Future minimart employee of the month."

Maya: "Would I be making more money than you?"

Mr.Matthews: "The Civil War!" Anybody?

Riley: "A War we fought against ourselves."

Mr.Matthews: What, You actually studied it?"

Riley: "No, I'm living it." (puts head down)

Farkle comes in late

Mr.Matthews: Farkle, your late and what happened too you."

Farkle: I am not Farkle I am Donny barns."

Maya: "Farkle."

Farkle: "Maya."

Maya: "Farkle quit acting your not Donny barns your farkle."

Farkle: "Come on Maya."

Riley: "Wait are you mad for what happened yesterday Farkle."

Farkle: "No, this is the real me now." (Puts up feet on the desk)

Mr.Matthews walks over Farkle desk and grabs his feet and drops it down to the floor

Lucas: "Buddy, this isn't you."

Farkle: "Yes, it is."

Lucas: "No, it is not Farkle."

Farkle: "I told you I am not Farkle I am Donny Barns."

Maya: "Whatever Donny barns I just want Farkle back." Who wants farkle back rise you hands." (Rrise her hand and looks and everyone that dose not have there hands up)

Farkle: "See Maya no one wants Farkle anymore I am Donny Barns."

•••••••••••

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like this short update anyways the next chapter well be longer and good I am so so so so so so so sooooo sorry I haven't been updating this story anymore I just haven't got any ideas and all.

Vote
Comment
Follow