Riley pov

Hey my name is Riley and I am 13 years old and I go to junior high school 7th grade and so far its the best year of my life I have 3 best friends Maya and Lucas and Farkle we hang out at school. The worst part of school is that my dad is one of my teacher history class he teach history and all that but I love my dad and he teach me about life and what going to happen and gives me advice and my mom too I have a little brother and he cute and i love him. I have my own style and I love the color pink and purple and my favorite food is pizza and I love to hang out with my friends I have a crush on this guys but it's more than a guy its my best friends Lucas but don't tell him that I like him I don't know what to do I am scard to share my feeling for him and that when my bff Maya comes in she knows everything about this stuff and she decided to help me and I love her for that. I am crazy and funny you would love me as a great friend I make friends easily and I am also nice to everyone.

Picture of Riley on top

Vote

Comment

Follow

Question of the day
What is your favorite cool
A.Pink
B.Blue
C. Purple
D.Black

If you don't like any of this color than tell me which color you like.