Chapter 1 Having mix feeling right

Riley POV: *Beep Beep Beep* I woke up from my annoying alarm clock I turned it off as soon I look to see what time it was it was 6:30 And that when I normally wake up on Mondays for school time. Then I jump out of my bed and walked to my bath room and took a 20 Min shower and after that I did my morning routine. Then I put on my outfit it was a flowery dress and I curl my hair and put on some a little bit a makeup not a lot. Then I put some lip stick and I am ready I grab my bag that have everything in it and ran downstairs. Once I got there I said good morning to my mom and dad who is eating breckfest and I sat down and my mom made scramble eggs and pancakes my favorite. Then I heard the buzz.

*Buzz Buzz*

Then I heard Maya and Farkle voice

Riley: "Yeah."Maya is here and Farkle I wonder Where is Lucas is."

Mr.Matthews: "Riley friends are here good thing Lucas is not here."

Lucas: "Lucas is here hi Mr.Matthews and Riley."

Riley: (Look at her dad) "Can they come in and eat breckfest with us..."( Makes a puppy dog face)

Mr.Matthews: 'Not the puppy face". "OK fine they come."

Riley: (Ran to the buzz and tells them to come)

(Maya and Farkle and Lucas came in)

Maya: "Hey Mr.Matthews how your day."

Lucas: "Mr.Matthews how it going."

Mr.Matthews: 'Why is he here."

Lucas: "Because I am your daughter friend and Riley invited me here. With Maya and Farkle."

Farkle: "Farkle time."

Riley: "No Farkle where not in class where having breakfast. Its breckfest time."

Maya: "I could go for breakfest time."

Farkle: "Me too."

Lucas: "What are we having."

Riley: "Eggs and Pancakes."

Maya: "I love eggs with pancakes."

Riley: "Let's eat then. We are going to be late for school."

(They then had breakfast)

At school

A/N: The bell rang and they had to go to Mr.Matthews class History

(Riley and Maya sat down at there desk and Lucas and Farkle)

Mr.Matthews: "OK class today is 1900's rock where we learn about the 1900's baby."

Riley: (Rasie her hand)

Mr.Matthew: "Yes Riley."

Riley: "What happens in the 1900."

Mr.Matthew: "You see children in the 1900 there were no telephones."

Maya: (Telephone rings)

Mr.Matthews: "See if we had no telephones we would rather go outside and go hangout with your friends and in my day we would do that."

Lucas: "But telephones are important you know Mr.Matthew I have family in Texas that I can video chat or call them."

Mr.Matthews: "True but here is a time travel line (Draw it on the board) This is the 1900's and the 2000's here today there is Love in the 1900's and 2000's is where there is telephones and electronic and everyone is attached to them that they forgot what's in the really world like go hangout with your friends family."

Maya: "Need my telephone though."

Mr.Matthews: "Well we are doing a project then on who can not have there telephone for the longest and we are going to the library to do our studies and not texting on are phones."

Riley: "No.Not my baby."No."Don't take it please dad."I mean Mr.Matthews."

Mr. Matthews: "Come on Riley put it in the box."

Riley: "Fine." (But it in the box)

Mr.Matthews: "Know I am going to pick your partners to go to the library together and to see what's the 1900's where reading books and not texting."

Riley: "OK Me and Lucas and Maya and Farkle."

Mr.Matthews: "What no way."

Riley: "Please Mr.Matthews"

Maya: "Riley really your making me go with Farkle."

Riley: "Yes please Maya"

Maya: "Fine."

Lucas: "Please sir."

Mr.Matthews: (Looks at Lucas who was smirking and Riley who is smiling face)

Mr.Matthews: "Fine and Maya and Farkle there."

Maya: "No."

Farkle: "Yes."

TBC.

So how was it. Was it boring or did I do good comment down.

What's going to happens will they survive in the library with no telephones.

Lucas and Riley be together and Maya and Farkle

I will update next week

Bye love up you guys.