"Now girls, it's rude to interrupt boys changing, you wouldn't like it if the boys went to watch you changing, would you?" He spoke calmly and girl shouted back. "If it was you or Jimin, I wouldn't mind!" Which caused a few of the boys to laugh, apart from Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin began turning a light shade of pink and quickly pulled his gym shirt on before following Seokjin out of the changing room. Anyone could imagine how some of the girls reacted when it was Summer, when they swam in Physical Education. 

Taehyung was still in his uniform and Hoseok was busy tying his shoe laces. "Aren't you going to change?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung nodded quickly in response before taking his shirt off. While he was fiddling in his bag to pull out his gym shirt he felt Hoseok grab his arm. 

"Hey Taehyung, what's this scar here?" Hoseok asked, looking at the scar on Taehyung's arm which he had forgotten existed. It was the scar from when the girl had repeatedly stabbed him. Taehyung immediately became defensive and swatted Hoseok's hand away before quickly pulling his shirt on. 

"It's nothing." He lied while putting his shoes on, but Hoseok wouldn't allow him to lie this time. 

"Nothing my foot," Hoseok sighed before taking Taehyung's arm again to try and see the scar by pulling the sleeve up. Before Hoseok could pull the sleeve up, Taehyung pulled his arm away from him. 

"I just accidentally hurt myself with one of the bottles," He lied again before leaving the changing room, following the other classmates into the gym and stood with his friends; Hoseok followed behind him. 

"You're not... Hurting yourself again, are you?" Hoseok whispered and Taehyung could hear he was worried. 

"No, of course not." Taehyung tried to smile. 

-----

At the end of the school day, Taehyung headed out of the back entrance of the school again to head towards the front gate. He had told Hoseok that he wouldn't be able to walk home with him today because he had to visit the library. While he was walking a familiar girl jumped up in front of him. 

"Hey Tae Tae!" She exclaimed, giving him a fright. 

"Inseo, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head nervously. She laughed in return. 

"Sorry, anyway. Hang out with me today!" 

"I can't."

"Why?" She asked and he looked at her blankly. He was glad she left the fact that he looked at her blankly alone because he was often called 'Blank Tae' by his classmates. 

"It'll only be for a little bit, please." She begged him with puppy dog eyes while holding his arm. 

"All right," He gave in, but he was honestly terrified, he didn't even want to imagine what would happen if he was late to get back to psycho

"Yay!" She cheered, "Come on." She took his hand and dragged him towards the front gate and down the street in the opposite direction of the girl's house. He was beginning to feel nervous as she pulled him along. Soon they arrived at a small playground where he used to play on with his friends when he was younger. He hadn't been here in ages. 

"Remember this?" He heard her speak and he noticed they were standing in front of a large tree with 'I+T=❤️' engraved onto it. He remembered it clearly - as though it was yesterday.

---
A little girl wearing a pink dress approached the pair of boys on the swings, who were having fun by flinging themselves into the air. 

"Taehyung! Come down!" She yelled up at the brown curly haired boy. Both of the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at her, especially the brown curly haired boy - he continued to stare at her blankly. 

"What do you want?" The other boy with messy black hair asked her. She folded her arms and pouted angrily.

"I was talking to Taehyung, not you Hoseok!" 

"Ouch, Inseo, that hurt." Hoseok commented while playfully putting his hands on his chest where his heart is. Taehyung continued to stare at her blankly, now with his mouth agape slightly. 

Inseo rolled her eyes at Hoseok before turning her attention to Taehyung again. "Come." She took his hand and pulled him off of the swing; he was suddenly knocked out of his dreamland. "Soon people are going to nickname you 'Blank Tae'."

"You already have." He smiled sheepishly before following her willingly. She pulled him towards a big tree in the playground, the one they always sat under. 

"True, anyway." She took out a small pocket knife out of her bag and showed it to Taehyung. 

"What's that for?" He blankly stared at the knife. 

"I read it in a book! We'll always be together forever if we carve our initials onto the tree!" She smiled and Taehyung returned the smile. 

"Let's do it!" He smiled, "But turn around." He told her. She looked at him quizzically, so he took her to the other side of the tree at left her there after taking the knife from her. He carefully traced 'I+T=❤️' into the bark of the tree. 

He then ran back around the tree, taking her hand and showing her what he carved onto the tree. 

---

"I remember," Taehyung smiled while stroking the letters carved onto the tree. 

"And we're still together." She smiled. Taehyung laughed softly.

"It's only been eight years, Inseo." 

"Eight years or eighty years, it's a long time." 

"It is." Taehyung decided to check the time on his watch which read, 15:51. He wanted to hit his head against the tree right at that second. 

"I'm sorry, Inseo, I really have to go. I'll see you tomorrow!" Taehyung apologised and ran out of the playground. He could hear her call goodbye in the distance as he continued to run around the street. He knew he would only be there in at least five minutes. He had a feeling he would most likely be dead by tomorrow then. She wouldn't be happy at all, and he knew that. He was surprised that he wasn't dead yet, he knew she could kill him with the doll already if she had wanted to.

He ran through the front gate and up through the front door, panting. He stood in the seemingly empty passageway before hearing the front door close softly behind him. He stood up straight and looked behind to see her pair of dead eyes staring into his.

"I told you not to be late."

-----

 I've been wanting to post this chapter since I first began just because it's number 'V'. XD 

❤️