Part 2

(Heya, guys, Andi here! So, this is the second part in our Vampire Knight role play. Jen and I wanted to get to the part were Jen finds out about everything. Don't worry, I'll make sense as you read. As always, when there is a change in setting without the flow to it, we'll have the setting at the beginning of the chapter like in this one. Usually, it tells you how much time has passed, what's going on, and what each character is doing to avoid too much confusion. In this one, there is a website you can go to as a reference to what people are wearing. I think there is one almost immediately into this, so you can copy and paste and see...in a new tab of course. Okay, before I keep rambling, here is part 2 of Vampire Knight Role Play with Andi and Jen.

Live long and...oh look ZERO! -Andi)

( Errr...okay....andi you do know people can't copy and paste right? Dont worry people, I (the smart and beautiful one of the two of us ;) ) will leave a comment with the link~!! Other than that...enjoy! L.o.L. -Jen )

-----

Setting: Kaname and Takuma were controling the party set up at the Moon Dorm since everyone there was of supernatural race and it was a party to bring someone into the supernatural world. Jen's parents were there, as well as the Headmaster since it was his school and he was semi-in charge of the Association . Zero was in his dorm getting ready for the party, told to work security. Andi was in her dorm getting ready with Jen. Andi's hair was up again, she only brings it down in her dorm or when Zero takes it out for her. Jen was getting ready, being Jen, and nervous for the party.

Jen tries on the dress Kaname wanted her to wear: So, how are things with you and Zero?

Zero gets ready, not wanting to go minus the fact Andi is going to be there. He hated being security detail.

Andi adjusts her uniform jacket and looks to her, not knowing if she knew her and Zero were together: Alright, he still likes skipping work.

Jen nods.

Kaname finishes getting the party ready and goes to his room to change.

Andi is a little suspicious: Why do you ask? -tightens her ponytail-

Zero grabs his Bloody Rose, looking it over, and putting it in his holster.

Jen: Well you two act different around each other lately than usual is all.

Andi looks to her, getting nervous. No one was supposed to know about them: We do?

Jen nods

Kaname walks out of his room, straightening his clothes

Andi smooths her skirt: Nothing is going on with us.

Jen: Why are you wearing your uniform?

Andi, plainly, as she tightens her sword: I am security.

Jen: Oh *looks at herself in the mirror (http://www.dhgate.com/2012-white-party-dress-sexy-portait-ruffles/p-ff8080813ab638d7013abacce8aa0fa1.html)*

Zero heads to the party, ready

Jen nods: I never knew Kaname was such a perv...

Andi: He is a...man. -almost said vampire-

Kaname talks to some people before heading outside again.

Jen nods muttering how he's so tall that he can look down her dress to see cleavage 

Zero waits for Andi and Jen, going to walk them there

Andi chuckles, checking herself out in the mirror. She pulls down her uniform skirt and smiles.

Jen gets herself ready