Chapter Fifteen

I am in my senior year and graduation is only a few months away but still I am not studying for my exams. So here I am, lying on my living room couch with Oliver spread on my bare knees because I am only wearing a shirt which reaches above my knees, a bowl of popcorn in my hand and The Vampire Diaries playing on the TV and popcorn spread in the whole room. So in short, my living room is a mess. I am currently drooling on how hot Mr.Damon-sexy-eyes look. His jet black and silky hairs, his full plum lips which looks so damn hot whenever they turns into a smirk, his sexy eye-
I was interrupted by the front door opening but I didn't cared thinking it would be Ryan.
"Chloe!" Ryan yelled

"What?" I shot back in the same tone.

"Everyone is here!" He yelled back

Everyone?!!
I stood up and walked towards the door and saw my friends including: Sarah, Emily, Conner, Andrew, Cassandra and last but not the least, Aaron standing and his eyes were shamelessly moving on my bare knew.

"Eyes up here mister!" I said and he soon snapped out of his gaze, looking embarassed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Not trying to sound rude, but why are ya'll here?" I asked

"To hang out" Conner said

"K" I said and went upstairs in my room to wear some pants because I don't want Aaron eying up my legs.
I walked in the living room after I was done and saw every one sitting on the couch. Aaron was sitting on the loveseat. I eyed up the whole living room and there was no other place to sit except the loveseat on which Aaron was sitting so I walked up and sat beside him.

"Hi" he said

"Hi" I replied

"So we are watching Insidious" Conner yelled
I hate u Conner ......
Why?!? Because I am not a great fan of horror movies.

I didn't said anything and nod along the others because I don't want anyone to know that I don't like horror movies.

Well, they'll eventually know when you will scream like a mad woman. Said my inner voice.
Well yeah!

The movie started and every time the girl scream, I screamed with her which cause Aaron to end up laughing. What could I do man, or is Insidious we are talking about.

*
By the end of the movie, I was in Aaron's arms and was too scared to even open my eyes.

"I'm hungry" Andrew yelled

"I'll go and bring some snacks" I said and went to the kitchen.
I was placing snacks in the bowl when I heard a throat being cleared. I turned around and found Aaron standing behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"So....." He said

"So....?" I replied
This is getting really awkward.

"How are you and Julie doing?" I asked

"We broke up" He said and my head did a little happy dance.

"Oh" This was all I managed to say and returned back to what I was doing.

I know I am being a selfish bitch but what can I do? I don't like Julie, the way she glares at me and the way she look at me every time with nothing but pure disgust in her eyes. I don't know what I did to her which caused her to be like that with me or maybe that bitch have some serious issues of glaring every person who walk past her. I was interrupted by a pair of arms snaking around my waist and I knew they were Aaron's.