Chapter Eleven

This is the pic of Conner on the side.
This chapter is dedicated to Crazybellarine Thanks for the awesome idea.

Enjoy!!!!!
-----------------------------------------

We entered forever 21, looking for some clothes. I bought a white dress which ended on the mid thigh and Sarah and Emily bought their dresses. After paying for our dresses, we went outside and made our way to the book shop, because I wanna buy a book as I love reading. I spend my spare time in reading and singing. Yeah I can sing, I have a guitar too. We went inside the book shop and after searching, I decided to buy The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. I paid for the book and then we went inside a shoe shop. I bought a pair of white heels, while Sarah bought black heels and Emily bought pink pumps with a brown bow on it.
"Ugh I am hungry" I said, walking out of the shoe shop.

"The feeling is mutual, chicka" Sarah said

We started walking towards the food court when we heard a voice.
"Emily!" A familiar voice said and we turned around and saw Andrew, Conner and Aaron

"Andrew!" She squealed and hugged him, then she kissed him.

"Blah Blah! I am tired, I am going" Sarah said, walking towards an empty table, with Conner, Andrew and Emily following her.
I looked towards Aaron and found him already staring at me. I cleared my throat.
"Let's go" i said and he nodded.

The table has only four seats and they were already covered by Sarah, Em, Andrew and Conner.

"Ugh, where are we both gonna sit?" I asked and they shrugged
"There is no empty table around" Conner said.

"Well, there is" Aaron said, pointing to a empty table, which has two chairs.
"Hell yes!" I screamed, running towards the table and ignoring the awkward looks which people were giving me.

I sat on the chair and Aaron sat across from me.
There was an awkward silence between us. We would steal glances often. Then a blonde waitress arrived, she was about 20 years old, but shamelessly flirting with Aaron.
"What would you like to eat?" She asked, leaning on the table and winking in his direction.
"I would like a chicken burger and coke" I said and she nodded not even glancing at me.

"And you sir?" She asked leaning close to Aaron.

"Uh well, I would go with the same order as her" he said and I couldn't control my laughter.

She nodded and went away and I burst into fits of laughter.

"What?" he asked

"You saw how she was throwing herself at you" I said

"Yeah, no one can resist my charm" He said

"Oh really?" I asked

"Yeah, Anyways she wasn't my type" He said

"And why is that?" I asked

He leaned in closer and my breath hitched in throat

"I prefer Brunettes" He said and I blushed at his statement because my hair is brunette.
He leaned back, leaving me shocked. After a few minutes, I heard a familiar voice.

"Chloe!" The person said
I looked up and saw Sebastian.

"Sebby" I screamed and went over to hug him.

"How are you?" He asked me grabbing a chair from the nearest table so he could sit with us.

"I am great" I said smiling
"I missed you so much!" I exclaimed

"Me too" He said.

Sebastian is the guy whom I met 3 years ago when I went to Spain with my family for vacation. We met in a park and we became bestfriends.

I glanced at Aaron who had a confused and angry? Look on his face.

"Aaron, he is Sebastian, my friend whom I met three years ago in Spain" He nodded

"And Sebastian, he is my neighbour, Aaron" I said as they did their handshakes

"Sebby, you have to come at my home tomorrow for dinner, understand?" I said and he nodded

After we exchanged our new numbers, he went to his home and our order arrived. We quickly ate our food and headed outside of the mall. The boys went away in their own car and we sat in Sarah's car.
"Let's go to icecream parlor" Emily said
"Yesss" I said and we headed to icecream parlor.

I ordered vanilla icecream, Sarah ordered Chocolate chip while Emily ordered strawberry.  We finished our icecreams and it was already 8:00 pm.
"We should head back to home" I said and Sarah nodded.
Sarah dropped me at my home and I said her a quick thanks and bye.
I entered my house's garden and saw Oliver.
"Hey Oli boy!" I exclaimed and he barked in response.
I am not sure whether he said "Hey Chloe" or "Pics off bitch, u don't even talk to me" I chuckled at my own thoughts and started singing Fancy by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX.

I'm so fancy......
I then walked towards my house's front door.

You already know.....
I opened the door.

I'm in the fast lane......
I entered the house, dancing

From L.A to Tokyo-

"Hi brother darling" I yelled and was greeted by Ryan's and Aaron's laughter who were playing Call Of Duty in the living room.

"What is he doing here?" I asked pointing to Aaron.

"I invited him" Ryan said and my eyes widened and I glanced at Aaron who was still laughing his ass off.

"Shut up" I said glaring at him and he held up his hand in surrender.
I graded Ryan's arm and lead him into the kitchen.

"What?" I asked

"What What?" He asked

"What What What?" I asked again

"What What What What?" He asked playing dumb.

"Why did u invited him?" I asked

"I invited him to play COD with me and I am enjoying his company. We are friends now" He said walking out of the kitchen.

"Great, Just great" I muttered to myself
-----------------------------------------------

Hey!!!
Sorry for the late update, don't hate me for this :D

Anyways, next update would take time as I am busy with my homework.
I hope you enjoyed

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote+Comment+Follow