Chapter Eight

It was Wednesday and I was walking through school hallways, thinking about certain things. I walked towards my locker and saw Sarah waiting there for me.
"Hey!" I said
"Hi!" She said
I take out the book of English from my locker, because it is my first period.
"Where is Em?" I asked
"Dunno" she said
We walked towards Emily's locker and found her kissing Andrew. I smirked. Awee they are so cute.
"Go get a room" Sarah said in disgust.
She doesn't like these things. And there is a huge reason behind it. There was a guy named Austin. He was really cute, he had all looks with his cute blue coloured eyes and his light brown hair. Sarah was in love with him. Once she can't keep it and confessed to him, he was not shocked because he loved her too. All things fell right in place, but one day Sarah went to his house and found him cuddling and kissing another girl. She broke down and left the house. She cried almost everyday for a month and I and Emily comforted her. From that day, she changed herself for other people except me and Emily. She became stubborn and Arrogant and I don't think that she will ever fall in love with someone again.
They quickly pulled away and I could see Emily blushing.
"Andrew, you better keep her happy" Sarah said and he nodded.

The bell rang and we made our way to our classes. The classes flew by quickly and I was placing my books in the locker, it was lunch time and I was starving. I walked straight towards the lunch line, I looked around in attempt to find Sarah and Emily after picking up my food tray. I spotted them standing with Andrew near the Jerk's table and by Jerk, I mean Aaron Freaking Grey. I walked towards them.
"Hey, why are u all standing here" I asked
"Well, Me and Emily were conveincing Sarah to join us" He said
"You mean join you in lunch, me and Aaron sitting on the same table" I said
"Well yeah" He said
There is no way I am sitting with that Jackass for the whole freaking hour.
" No!" I said
"Please" Emily pleaded
"Okay!" I said
I glanced towards Sarah and she gave me are-you-crazy look. I sat on the table with Sarah by my side and Aaron opposite to me. By his side was Connor, opposite to Sarah and on my other side were Emily and Andrew. I glanced in Aaron's direction and found him already smirking at me. The whole Cafetaria went silent, probably shocked that Chloe and Aaron are sitting on the same table. There is no freaking Johnny Depp in here. Do your work. I wanna say this but I didn't. I made myself comfortable and started eating my lunch. After fifteen minutes, we were all talking. Aaron and Conner were talking about basketball while I and Sarah were talking about David Beckham and his sons. Don't judge, when we both are getting bored, we gossip about celebrities and compliment them on their looks (especially male celebrities).
"David Beckham or Brooklyn Beckham?" She asked
"Brookyyyy" I said, enough loud that everyone on the table could hear me. They stared at me like I am an idiot or something.
"Brooky?" Aaron was the first to break the awkward silence.
"Uh Brooklyn Beckham" I said
"You both are talking about a certain guy who doesn't knows you exist and by the way, he is not that hot" He said
"Excuse me! Brooky is hot, hotter that everyone and hotter than you" I said, more yelled.
Aaron is hotter-
What?!? Why the hell I am even thinking this?
"Okay" he said, raising up his hands in surrender.
I sat down and saw that Sarah was doing something in her phone.
I was getting pretty bored so I glanced towards Emily and Andrew. They were talking, kissing, hugging and all. I can't stop but think about Jake and I's relationship. How happy we were, how we spent every weekend together, how he kept kissing me every chance he get. But then he had to ruin everything, he didn't knows how much he hurted me.
I still remember the day he proposed me to be his girlfriend.

*Flashback*
I was sitting in Jake's car, with a pice of cloth wrapped around my eyes.
Where the hell he is taking me?
He stopped the car and I could feel him getting out of the car, then he came and open the door of the passenger seat and he helped me to get out of the car. He unwrapped the piece of cloth from my eyes. First it was all black but after rubbing my eyes several times, I realized that we were in a beach.
"What are we doing here?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said
He was standing in front of me. Then suddenly he kneeled down and took out a flower from his Jacket's pocket.
"Chloe Anne James, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Oh My God. Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? I can't be any happier.
"Yes" I said taking the flower from his hand and kissing him passionately.
This was the happier day of my life.
*End Of Flashback*

"Chloe! Chloe!" A masculine voice said and I quickly recognized it. It was Aaron's.
I looked up and saw his worried and confused expression.
"Yeah?" I asked
"Why are you crying?" He asked
Oh I didn't realized that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears.
"Are you okay?" Sarah and Connor both asked at the same time
"Uh yeah I am okay" I said
"Don't lie" Emily said
"What happened?" Sarah asked
"Nothing, just thinking about Jake and I. Nothing else" I said and they all nodded
"Don't cry. That man-whore doesn't deserve your tears" She said and I quickly hugged her in response.
The bell rang and everybody went to their classes.
They day flew by quickly and it was night. I was currently sitting on my window, looking at the sky and thinking about certain things. Maybe fate doesn't want me and Jake together. Maybe Jake is not better for me. Maybe fate has chosen someone else for me. I closed the curtains, jumped to my bed and soon drifted to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------
Hello!!
Sorry for the grammartical mistakes and sorry if my english is too bad because English is not my first language.
Bye

Vote+Comment+Follow