Again, I felt free but what was really happening was the important question that it needed to be asked to me. Running with my master's son to go out of the mansion, how did it go that far? I was defiantly wasn't expecting this when I first came here but you don't see me complaining.

I couldn't stop giggling while running toward the door as if what we were doing was fun which wasn't. We were running away and trying to do it as fast as possible so no one would find us and stop us. He will be okay but I will be in trouble. But then again, what he said earlier kind of caused my thoughts to change. I will probably be in trouble for minutes. An hour maybe? Two hours? A day? But he will probably be in trouble for a really long time. Escaping the mansion with a maid in his father's eyes won't be the same as we both see it.

But again, where is the fun in following the rules?

This sentence in my head made me laugh. Who am I? Whenever I am around him, I'm never following the rules that I will follow if it wasn't for him.

As the time passed we were both out of the mansion and out of oxygen. In the woods while the sun going down, it was a really perfect view for the perfect day to be completed.

Without thinking, I sat besides a tree that hides me from the sun and Jackson put his hands on his knees to take his breath. He smiled at me causing me to giggle.

"What was all that for?" I smiled, taking back my breathe.

"I don't know. It's actually been so long that I didn't come here." He said and looked further in the woods.

"You used to come here?" I asked, looking around only seeing the beauty of the woods of the trees all as a painting in front of my eyes.

"Yeah. I always used to come here when I wanted to think. It's like my place to escape from reality for while." He said and I just nodded even if he wasn't looking at me.

"You said the same thing about the mansion roof!" I put my hands on my hips and a smirk on my lips.

"Yeah but here was my place before the getting high and drunk attitude. Before loosing her." He looked down at his hand and sighed looking up at the sky.

"That's why you don't come here anymore?" I softly asked.

"It reminds me of her." he simply answered, still looking away from my eyes.

"So you replaced her by drugs and replaced drugs by the mansion roof." I said then I started to feel confused. "You didn't replace drugs though." I said. Somehow my words made him snap his head to me with a small smile on his lips but never said anything.

"It all takes you away from reality at the end so," he sniffed and sat down next to me.

"It's getting dark though. We would get lost." I said looking up at him.

He looked at me with eyes that showed how stupid what I said was then said "I'd never get lost in here. I know this wood more than I know my house!" He laughed. "Come come."

I felt like he wasn't going to go further but did it anyway just to show me that he won't get lost in this place. It's like I was scared but I didn't want to risk being late or getting lost.

Again he didn't give me a chance to choose what I wanted and little by little his shadow disappeared behind the trees making me jump on my feet and hurry to follow him.

We kept walking, him first and me behind him. The only sound that surrounded the place was our boots walking on ashes and dead leaves of the trees around us then all of sudden he stopped.

The place looked like the middle of the woods. It was empty of trees. I looked like a hole of the woods. It was formed like a rectangular formed by trees on the sides making me turn around and watch it all. That's such a good place where you could sit and find yourself back when you are lost.

"Wow." Was the only word I found to say. I kept turning around until I met Jackson's eyes that caused me to automatically smile.

"Great escaped isn't it?" He same and slide his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah." I softly said. My soft smile still glued on my lips, my eyes hardly broke the contact with his and turned around to go sit in the middle of the form made by the trees. The second I let my body lay on the grass, I heard his boots coming closer to me and then I felt his body laying beside me and even if my eyes were closed, I knew he was looking at me but I was so shy to open my eyes to meet his knowing that his eyes always travel inside me and touch the weakest part in me and drop me on my knees, weak to stay strong in front of him.

"You know," he started and turned his face so he was looking at me. "I never brought anyone here." he finished making me smile big.

"Why did you bring me here?" I softly asked repeating the scene of last time when he took me to the top of the mansion with a small smile creeping at the corner of my mouth. Today was a long day that passed by so fast, not that I don't want to be with him but it's not wrong but it doesn't feel right being here with him.

"Because I like you, a lot." he started and I was very happy that this time it didn't take him time to answer my question. "Or maybe because I love the way you make me feel."

"And what's that?" I crocked my head to the side and smiled.

"Feeling loved." he took his lip ring between his teeth to hide his smile.