"Juliet Rosefall! This is the second time you've been late this week! Where have you been?! This is just outrageous! You're a total of 43 minutes late, Juliet! You can never do anything right, oh my gosh!"

Kill me now.

"I wa-" I attempted to tell Claire why I was late, however, she cut me off before I could even get to mid-sentence. What else could you expect from a boss who's in her early thirties and has 3 kids driving her insane.

"Shut up! You know that nobody, except for you, knows how to spell names correctly! Do you know how many complaints we've gotten in the past 7 minutes?!"

"How m-"

"27 complaints! God! You better not be late tomorrow! Go wear your name tag and go out to the cashier spot. You have 45 seconds to get out and start taking orders."

Clai- I mean boss left the room and slammed the door shut. I rolled my eyes and pinned my name tag on myself, quickly speed walking to the cashier spot. "Hi! I'm so sorry for the wait, may I take your order?"

A woman who looked like she was in mid-twenties with blonde hair rolled her mossy green eyes and sighed, "Yeah, sure, whatever. I'll take one Caramel Macchiato in a size Grande." I nodded and showed her the total on the screen, she took out her pink studded wallet and handed me a $5 bill. I gave her back her change and asked for her name, "What's your name?"

"Vanessa." She replied, while tossing her hair behind her shoulder. I smiled and picked up a Grande sized cup and pulled out a black sharpie and a piece of tape. She acted as if she was Vanessa Hudgens herself, but, sometimes, fake smiles are the way to go. I muttered under my breath as I wrote the girls name on the tape and stuck it on the cup. I gave the cup to my co-worker Luna, an amazingly close friend of mine since grade eight, who was trying to control her bursting laughter since the minute she saw how Vanessa was acting.

"Hi! May I take your order?" My eyes widened when I saw who it was. It was the same man who walked past me earlier today, except now he was with a man. The other man ordered for the two. "Hi, can I get one Caffe Latte and one Cinnamon Dolce Latte? Both in the size Venti?" He flashed me a bright smile as he said Venti and I smiled back.

"Of course."

I totaled their cost and showed them how much they needed to pay. He handed me a $50 bill and said to keep the change. I looked at the note for a few seconds before thanking the man and asked for their names, as I pulled out two more pieces to tape to stick on the cups. "The Caffe Latte is for my buddy over there, his name's Darius, and the Cinnamon Dolce Latte is for me, Alar."

I smiled at Alar and wrote out the names. "Your order will just be a few minutes, please take a seat and we will bring it over to you." A few minutes had passed and rush hour was gone. I switched my position at Cashier with Anna once she arrived. Luna called out to me, "Juliet! The drinks for Alar and Darius have been made!" I walked over to her and took the cups, putting them in a tray, I used my butt to push open the little swinging door. Looking for the two of them, I saw them siting at a table near the big window as Alar waved as an indication. I walked over to their table and placed the drinks in front of them. "Would you like anything else?" I asked politely.

"No, we're good, thanks," Alar looked at my name tag and smiled, "Juliet." I smiled back at him. There was no doubt that Alar had a beautifully enchanting smile, I thought to myself as I walked to another table that I was given- the one where Vanessa sat.

"Hi Vanessa, would you like anything else to go with your Machiatto?" She grabbed her Machiatto and got up suddenly, throwing her drink at my sweater and glaring with a potential death threat hidden in her eyes. "The Machiatto was not at all to my liking! You should be fired for making such a bad drink! It was absolutely terrible!" She stomped away angrily and I stood there, my hands clenched into fists. I swear I was ready to punch the woman. Hell, she even had the audacity to ruin my white sweater- key word being white.