39) Kisses and giggles

A/N~ (IMPORTANT A/N AT END: PLEASE READ) omg I haven't updated in like 36362366637819366382286347719104 years

A/N~ (IMPORTANT A/N AT END: PLEASE READ) omg I haven't updated in like 36362366637819366382286347719104 years..I'm sorry, please forgive me. I have like 4 years of homework to do but I wanted to update so I was like "fuck homework. Imma update."

(Liss' POV):

Michael and I were sitting on the couch and watching a movie at my house.

Jen and Calum were at Jen's house, probably watching a movie too.

"Shut up." I shoved Michael's chest as he just ran his fingers through my hair.

"What? I'm not allowed to call my girl sexy?"

"No. Now shut up."

"Make me."

"That sounds sexual, Michael Clifford."

"Maybe it is." He chuckles.

"How about no?"

"You don't get to decide that. Only I do."

"Shut the fuck up and watch the movie Mikey."

"No. I wanna make out instead."

"Well I'll make out with you if you watch the movie."

He immediately nods his head furiously and stiffens, eyes wide.

We're peacefully watching the movie at last when I feel something slobbery on my neck.

I looked down to where Mike had his face in the crook of my neck, leaving soft, wet, kisses.

I unintentionally let out a moan.

I feel his smirk on my neck.

"That's it baby. Moan for me."

I was about to make some harsh, snappy comment back until I let out another moan.

He was furiously sucking on my neck by now and I tangled my fingers into the ends of his hair, bending my neck to give him more access.

"Moan my name." He demands.

"M-Michael." I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Mhm." He mumbles, obviously leaving a mark when he bites down a little bit.

All the sudden he stops and I start giggling when he tickles my waist, moving his fingers up and down.

"S-stop. Oh my god."

"What's the magic sentence."

"Michael Clifford is hot?"

"No but thanks." He smirks.

"Let's make out?"

"Correct! You know me so well! And okay sure."

"I didn't-" he kisses me quickly, cutting me off before I could say anything else.

"I love you so much." He mumbles into the kiss.

I smile.

"I love you too."

A/N~ okay so I was thinking of publishing the last chapter on Friday. Just cause Friday is always the best day of the week for most people. It's the last day of school for the week and then when all of my readers who have school come home from hell, they can enjoy my horrible story's last chapter :) thanks so much for the support, once again. Love you all soooooooo much!

~Abby😋