33) "kiss me."

(Liss' POV):

Michael and I pull away.

We look over to see Calum and Jen in the biggest hug ever, both secretly smiling widely over the other's shoulder.

"Aww relationship goals as fuck!" I shout, causing them to pull apart while Jen glares at me.

"Damn sorry." I apologize, mentally laughing.

She looks at me with a fake smile and slyly gives me the finger from behind her back.

Well it looks like somebody needs some chocolate, a heating pad, and some pads from, what was it..Wattpad? (HAH if you didn't read the Character Q&A you won't understand)

"Well I think Calum and I are going to head back over to my house..have fun you two. But not too much." Jen states with a blank face.

"Oh and use protection!" Calum shouts as Jen drags him out of the front door.

"Same to you!" I smirk.

They close the door behind them and I turn around to face Michael.

He swiftly crashes his lips on mine and smiles into it.

"God, I missed kissing you." He mumbles into it.

"Same." I smile, pulling away. "Let's eat our tacos, okay?"

"Why should we eat tacos if I can just eat you?" He looks genuinely puzzled.

"Because I'm not a food. Plus, the deal was that you would get an award if you brought me Taco Bell. That includes letting me eat it."

"Fine." He groans.

I grab the bag of tacos and walk upstairs, Mikey on my heels.

As soon as we get to my room, I open the bag and dive in.

"Hungry much?" Mike chuckles after I finish them all in about 5 minutes.

"Shut the fuck up, idiot."

"You mean big boy." He smirks.

"God that was such a turn on." I sigh.

"Kiss me."

"Okay."