•CHARACTER Q&A ANSWERS•

A/N~ Luke and Ashton are loner rejects guys..thank you all for the questions, love you!

Ashton-

Luke-

Calum-
Q: wat do u think about me??

A: is this in Jen or Wattpad User form? Oh well, I've prepared answers for each.
Jen, you're hot and nice and amazing and wonderful and I really like you..don't tell anyone☺️
x5sosxmagconx1Dx , you're really cool, funny, and nice and I hope you and Abby meet someday cause yall are friendship goals tbh

Jen-
Q: lol u is me

A: Yes, hello self. How are we feeling today?

Q: are you and Calum dating I am confused

A: well it's not official yet but I think he's gonna ask me to be his girlfriend soon, it's all in the body language. 😎

Michael-
Q: do u love Liss??

A: yes, very much. She's the light of my life. (If you're reading this, I love you Liss)
Liss: awe love you too Michael

Clarissa-
Q: are u played by a certain Wattpad user

A: lol what's Wattpad?? Is it an app where you can virtually get pads? If so, I need that! Where can I get this "Wattpad"?
(A/N~ btw no, she's just somebody I made up☺️)

Q: so how's it going with Mikey??😉

A: he's amazing and he's all I've ever wanted, he's also really good in bed! But don't get any ideas..

Liss' imaginary dog-
Q: what's ur name??

A: Liss had the stupid idea of naming me Mr. Fluffballs. I still haven't forgiven her for that..

Me-
Q: what inspired u to write books

A: I'm really glad you asked this question, thank you! I've always loved writing and it's my favorite subject. I've been told by my family and a few of my teachers that I'm an "excellent writer" and "great at capturing words into sentence form" and "good at persuading people". At first I didn't like writing, but I learned to love it. When I started getting obsessed with 5sos, I started reading fanfictions and thought it would be really cool to write one of my own, where I could control what was happening and things would go just the way I wanted them to. And well, here I am. Also, thank you for all the support you've given me, you're an amazing person and I can't wait to meet you!