21) "Why are you wearing Michael's shirt?"

(Liss' POV):

(Liss' POV):

I woke up surrounded by sheets and look at the spot next to me to find Michael snoring softly in his sleep.

I could barely remember what happened last night.
All I remember is Mikey and I cuddling and passing out. I lift the covers off of me and assume I have clothes on.

Wrong.

I'm bare naked and suddenly everything from last night was coming back to me..

Michael said he loved me and I said it back.
Then we made out and then..
Then we had sex.
Then we cuddled and passed out, both still naked.

I quickly threw my bra and underwear on, finding one of Mike's shirts to put on. The bottom of it went down to my mid-thighs and the top slid off my shoulders.

I walked out of the room, looking at a beautiful, sleeping, Mikey once before shutting the door. I turned around, not looking where I was going, when suddenly I bumped into a hard chest.

"Sor-" I began. "L-Luke?" I looked up to find gorgeous, ocean blue eyes looking down at me, confusion laced through them.

"Clar? Um, I was just coming to check up on you and Michael. You disappeared after we came back from the park and then slept all through the morning."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

What time is it?

As if on cue, Luke reads my thoughts and answers.
"It's 1:14 PM."

My jaw drops to the floor and I now understand why I wasn't very tired when I woke up this morning.

"Oh. Sorry for just ditching you guys, I didn't mean to." I give a weak smile.

"It's fine. We knew you were somewhere in the hotel so we didn't worry much."

"I still feel bad though."

"Please don't. It makes me feel bad." Like sighs.

"Sorry." I look down, my cheeks blushing a crimson color.

"Let's, uh, go into the living area with the rest of the guys, huh?"

"Yeah.." I mumble, still not making eye contact.

"Hey..." Luke lifts my chin up so I'm forced to look at him. His eyes flicker to my lips and back at my eyes. "Don't feel bad or uncomfortable." He looks at my lips again, slowly leaning In.

I was about to give into him when I realized what was going on.

I pulled apart.

"Sorry Luke.." I mumbled, and walked out to the others, leaving a shocked, yet confused Luke standing there, jaw dropped.

I hugged Calum and Ashton good morning and saved Jen for last.

"Aye guys!" I shouted, giggling.

"Morning!" Ashton greeted with a huge smile on his face.

"Wazzup?" Calum asked and soon his eyes raked down my body, eyebrows raised.

Jen seemed to notice too as Ash soon caught on and they all gaped at me, wearing Mike's shirt.

Just then, Luke walked back in and leaned against the counter, avoiding eye contact with me at all times.

"Why are you wearing Michael's shirt?" Calum asks, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Because I wore it to bed.." I looked down, blushing.

"Oh em gee! Michael and Liss totally had sex!" Jen shouted, excitingly.

Everyone smirked except for Luke; who was still standing there, puzzled.

"Shut the fuck up!" I told her

"So that's where you were last night.." Luke groaned.

What's his problem??

"Yeah.."

Just then, Mikey came out of our room, fully dressed and came up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey babe." He pressed a light kiss to my temple.

"Hey." I said back, turning around and pecking his lips.

Cheers were heard from 3 specific people around the room.
One was just standing there, glaring at the both of us, pressed together.

I pecked Michael's lips again, to see if I could get a reaction from Luke.

That wasn't Michael's idea, however.

He spun me back and pressed his lips to mine again. This kiss soon turned into a make out session right in front of our friends.

"Michael.." I groaned.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"Our friends are right there." I pointed behind us.

"Well do you wanna go to our too then?" He smirked.

"As inviting as that sounds, I think we should accompany our friends at the moment." I pouted, sticking out my lower lip.

"Fine." He gave in.

Yay! Silent cheers for me!

"Whatever. I'm going to go out to a grocery store. We're out of Lucky Charms." Luke says, his jaw clenched.

I'd never seen him that mad before..

A/N~ oh my god guys! I haven't updated in a week and OMG. My concert is in a week and 2 days (A.K.A 9 days. You would know that if you went to pre-school) and I'm totally freaking out and can we just talk about that She's Kinda Hot performance at Teen Choice. Like damn. I kept rewinding it to Luke's line when he says "my girlfriend's bitchin' cause I always sleep in." Anyone else? And I probably watched the whole thing over and over again like 50 times. I watched it to much, I got my dad to actually like the band..2 months ago he wanted them to all be sucked into jet engines. Literally..okay enough for my rant I'm boring. And sorry I haven't updated I was busy finishing summer homework and school started today omfg. It's 12:13 AM and I obviously have school today so goodnight. x Keep reading x vote x comment x

~Abby😍