19) "Woah! Luke!"

(Luke's POV):

(Luke's POV):

I kinda like Liss and I know that's bad but she's beautiful and nice. She's also really smart and caring. When I said Mike was a lucky guy, I didn't mean just because a shirtless Clar had to sit on his lap. I meant he was lucky because he got a girl like Clarissa to be friends with.

I wanna make my move on Liss before her and Mike start dating. At least I assume they're not together yet...
We're going to Hershey Park today and I plan to make my move there.

(Liss' POV):

"Yeah, I know. We're..."
Michael started.
Suddenly the door swung open and Calum popped his head in.

"Hey guys! We're going into the park today so get dressed! They had it closed off for us so we have the whole thing to ourselves!"

"Oh wow." I say, eyebrows furrowed. "Why can't I go everywhere with you guys?" I laugh.

"You can." Mikey chuckles.

"C'mon love birds. Hurry up!" Cal shakes his head.

"I'm gonna get changed. You can just wear your clothes from yesterday."

"Alright."

I get out of Mikey's shirt and pick up my clothes from on top of the hotel desk that was put in the bedroom.

I start by putting on the shorts and buttoning them. Then I throw the shirt over my head and take a hair band from my wrist and tie up one side of the shirt, tucking it in.

I pick up my phone from the nightstand and put it in my back pocket, before turning around and see Michael putting on some shorts and a T-shirt.

When he's done, he notices me staring and smirks.

"Like what you see?"

"Do you want me to be completely honest?" I ask, mentally grinning.

"Uh yes?"

"Well, to be honest, you look like a diseased turkey." I begin giggling, not able to hold it in any longer.

"What the hell? Where did you even get that from?"

"The deepest, darkest parts of my brain." I smirk.

He raises his eyebrows but comes over and holds my face in his hands before kissing my forehead.

Then he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers, dragging me out of the room and into the small living area, where the rest of the boys and Jen are sitting waiting.

"A diseased turkey? Really Clar?" Ash asks.

"Well obviously." I roll my eyes. "And how did you know anyway?"