17) "I Dare You To..."

(Michael's POV)I love Liss so much

(Michael's POV)
I love Liss so much. She's perfection in my eyes. Her cute little nose that's like, the perfect size. And her eyes that are the prettiest green in the world. And her tan skin, perfectly clear face. Her lips look so soft and are the perfect shade of pink. I just want to kiss them all day..

Oh my god! Michael, what the hell was that?!

Her hair is so pretty and soft. It's a beautiful shade of brown.

Okay, I really need to stop thinking about this before I get the urge to kiss her right in front of everybody in this car...

Well thank god we just made it back to the hotel.

Phew, that was a close one.

We all hop out of the car and casually walk into the hotel lobby. I grab Liss' hand and run to the elevator, trying to get away from the slow-ass boys. Once we're in, the boys notice we're gone but I hit the 'close' button frantically, while they run to get in. They almost make it when the door closes and I silently cheer.

Fuck yeah!

Liss laughs and I start laughing along with her.

"Wow, I guess you really don't like the boys!" She exclaims.

"Actually I just wanted to be alone with you." I admit, shyly blushing.

"Oh." She mutters. "Why?"

"Because I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well I wanted to say-" I hesitate, questioning if I should tell her about my feelings for her.

"You wanted to say..?"

"Never mind."

"Michael Clifford! You can't just say that and then leave me hanging! Tell me!"

"Fine." I sigh "ireallyreallylikeyouandiknowyouwontfeelthesameway." I mumble.

"What?" She says, confused.

"I really, really like you and I know you won't feel the same way." I say, hesitantly.

"Michael-"

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I knew you wouldn't like me back."

"Michael-"