18

*The End*

Third POV

"I can't do this. I really can't." Elsa said as she paced back and forth. "Calm down, just tell him." Anna tried to calm her sister down.

"Should I? No, I can't. Yes I can! No, who am I kidding? I can't even keep a secret." Elsa marched over to Jack who was talking to Hiccup.

"Yeah, promise me when we get jobs you'll hire me." Hiccup smiled widely. "I promise bro." Jack gave him a fist pump.

"Jack, can I talk to you?" Elsa tapped on his shoulder shyly.

"Definitely, what's up?" Jack turned his attention to her. "If you love me say it. Cause I'm leaving in 30 minutes, I might not even go because of three words." Elsa had those little stars in her eyes that made Jack just lean in.

Elsa already knew where this was going, she leaned in with their lips intertwined. Jack held onto her waist as if he never wanted to let go. Their lips moved in perfect sync as Elsa was the first to pull away.

"You really do love me." Elsa gasped. "I've loved you since the day we met." Jack chuckled as he hugged Elsa tightly. "You still gonna go?" Jack whispered to Elsa. "Nope, I'll send Rapunzel since she's been dying for a trip." Elsa joked.

"Good, cause I never want you to leave my side." Jack gave Elsa one more kiss.

"I'll miss you Mer." Rapunzel hugged the pull out of Merida who laughed. "Rapunzel, we're going to the same college!" Merida got Rapunzel off her shoulders. "DisneyWorks, right?" Rapunzel smiled widely. "Yes Rapunzel, now go with your boyfriend! He's waiting for you." Merida pushed Rapunzel to Flynn Ryder who already graduated last year.

"Hey," Rapunzel said awkwardly to Flynn. "Hey, umm want to come over to my place and watch Netflix?" Flynn said calmly. "Sure, we'll chill too." Rapunzel giggled, followed by a wink.

"Hiccup, since we'll never practically see each other again, I just have one thing for you." Merida looked at Hiccup who nodded anxiously.

Merida grabbed ahold of Hiccup's tie, pulling him in close. "A kiss." Merida whispered as they shared a kiss. Hiccup closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Merida.

~~~

~~~

"No, like this Shannon." Elsa sighed loudly when her assistant messed up the filing cabinets. "I'm super sorry." Shannon fixed her glasses, standing aside for Elsa to fix.

"Yeah well, sorry doesn't fix it." Elsa picked up one of the dozens of files, shoving it into Shannon's chest.

"Ms. Elsa, you have a meeting with Guardian Industries." Her trusty friend, Peter peeked in her office. "Thank you Peter, I'll be there in a moment." Elsa fixed her tight skirt, walking down the blue hallway.

It's been almost 7 years since Elsa has graduated her beloved college, now she takes on her family company. Jack moved away in the 2 years that they were dating, so eventually Elsa broke up with Jack. They never saw each other, talked, until now.

"Sorry I'm late, my assistant screwed up again." Elsa came into the room without glancing at anyone, just straight to her seat.

"Ah, Ms. Arendelle." The man with white hair, cyan eyes, stood up. Elsa's head shot up, as she saw her two classmates. Hiccup and Jack, side by side.

"Pleasure to meet you." Elsa gritted her teeth as she shook hands with Jack. "Pleasure's all mine." Jack wiped his hand clean from Elsa's touch.

"Now let's begin this meeting, shall we?" Manny, the CEO said.

~The End~

"Everything happens for a reason"

~A quote from Tumblr

A/N: hello my furry cookies! There may or may not be a sequel so you gotta bug me to get one. Just saying! :)

QOTD: Anyone here planning to go to Comic Con?