11

-Anna-

I skipped down the stairs with my braids bouncing all over the place. My sister, Elsa was already cooking breakfast for the both of us and since it was a Saturday, I'm so ready for a day at the mall!

"Bacon and Eggs Anna. Your favorite." Elsa set down my plate of food along with a glass of orange juice. "Mm!" I sniffed the delicious aroma of the bacon sizzling and the eggs perfectly sunny-side up.

"Thanks Els!" I quickly dug into my food while Elsa was checking her messages. "Sis, you still going on that thing with Jack?" I asked her which made her jump from the sudden talking.

"Of course I am!" Elsa stormed out the house and shut the door loudly.

-Elsa-

I was walking down the cool morning, street occasionally passing someone I knew or someone who knew me.

Down the street by StarBucks, I spotted a familiar white head. "Jack!" I ran up to him, tugging on his hoodie.

"Hey Els, want one?" Jack pointed to his s'mores drink. "No thanks. I was wondering if you were doing anything today." I hoped he would joined me for a day at the downtown part of town. Where everything is twice as expensive. Good thing I have the money.

"I'm not, why? Were you thinking something?" Jack wiggled his eyebrows as we walked down to where he had parked his bike. "Maybe. Does a day downtown sound nice to you?" I bit my bottom lip to make it look sexy.

Of course that went badly. I actually bit my lip. Hard.

Now I'm biting my tongue so I wouldn't scream.

"It does, except it's a long way there and I have a bike." Jack pointed to his crappy hike that was almost falling apart.

"Remember that I got a motorcycle? Along with ten other cars." I saw Jack have his mouth wide open. "I'm a junior and I don't even have a car yet!" Jack laughed at his joke.

I watched as he sat on his bike while I was standing there awkwardly. "What are you waiting for, World War IIII? Hop on!" Jack pointed to the part where you can stand on the bike.

"Alright.." I said unsure. I got my two feet on the bars and held onto Jack's shoulder.

"So which one?" I asked Jack opening the garage. The lights shone perfectly on the polished cars and our butler, Marshmallow was standing by one of the most valuable car in here.

"Whoa! How can I choose?" Jack wiped his hand the cars's window. I sighed when he made a smudge. "Take your time." I stood in the center of the garage.

Jack was inspecting the cars for about half an hour now when I made a choice. "How about the Lamborghini." I took out my keys for that car and hopping in along with Jack excitedly squealing.

"You'll get used to this." I got out of the garage and drove downtown in about an hour.

"Let's see..." I searched around for parking spots. "They're all taken." Jack saw that there wasn't a spot in sight. "Not all of them." I saw my reserved parking spot.

"Boom." I got out the car with Jack stretching. I locked the car as we made our way inside the giant building.

"Ooh! How about Sephora?" I pointed to the shop and Jack nodded.

After shopping in there for about half an hour, Jack wanted to go to Shoe Palace.

"Uh oh, I don't have enough money." Jack only had a twenty dollar bill with him. "I'll pay it." I swiped my card while Jack smiled at me happily.

We both shopped around the places we liked until we stopped for Fro-Yo. "Thanks for all of this Elsa." Jack was carrying three shopping bags while I was carrying five.

"Of course!" I ate my fro-yo admiring how happy Jack was.