16

-Elsa-

I opened my eyes with a loud gasp, and a scream. That was all a dream? I looked at my alarm clock seeing the red numbers blink 4:39.

All the airport mushy stuff was just a dream? I sighed deeply and got out of bed. "Might as well get up.." I went to the bathroom and did my lady business.

I got out, dressed, and went downstairs for a breakfast. Anna was already awake doing a really intense workout from those weird shows.

"Morning Elsa!" Anna was doing squats and a bunch of other things that you would definitely break a nail from. "Morning." I waved at her.

"Oh that came in this morning for you." Anna points to a large package in the corner.

"Who is this from?" I asked while picking the package up. "From the one and only!" Anna turned the tv off.

I looked at the address and it's from none other the Jack Frost himself. "What's in there?" Anna takes a sip from her water bottle.

I opened the package with a really cute stuffed snowman and a note attached to it.

"What does it say?" Anna starts cuddling the snowman. I opened the note and read it aloud. "Good luck on your college year snowflake, here's something to remember me by."

Anna squeals with her legs kicking in the air. "He loves you!"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "I know Anna. It's just weird.." I looked at the snowman. It looks hand sewed which surprised me.

"He can sew?" Anna picks the snowman from my hands. "I guess." I shrugged, swinging my Channel Purse over my shoulder.

"See you after school Anna." I waved a quick goodbye then quickly left the house.

Jack~

"Have you seen Elsa?" I asked a girl named, Mavis who definitely was nice. "Nope, but if she was here, I wouldn't have told you either." Mavis stopped applying her black lipstick.

"I get that you guys hate me but come on!" I yelled to the whole entire hallway. Everyone's shoes squeaked to turn towards me.

"Give me a chance! Today is our last day until we graduate!" I shouted and I felt a hand grasp my shoulder.

"I forgive him." It was Rapunzel who clearly got her body and style back. I smile at her and more people began to forgive me.

"Thank you." I whispered to Rapunzel who did a small curtsy. "What's going on?" Another voice spoke up.

It was Elsa, standing beside Rapunzel.

"We all forgive Jack. I think you should too Elsa." Rapunzel said gently. Elsa was quiet for a moment before a small nod.

"YES!" I scooped her up and twirled her around. "Whoa! Jack!" Elsa was demanding me to put her down. Just one more second.

"Fine!" I put her down with a small smirk. Elsa blushed fiercely. "Jelsa!" Anna's voice rang throughout the air.

"I ship it!" Rapunzel chimed in. "So do I." I nudged Anna.

"Oh stop it you guys." Elsa jokingly said.

"Aww..you ship it too." I gave her a small embrace. In a small whisper, but it was so quiet I didn't even think it was a whisper, I heard a 'I ship it too'

I caressed her back with my hand.

"I ship it more." I whispered.