Chapter 40- All i need is you

Bianca's pov

False alarm i thought it was Jack making out with Baylee but it wasn't. Man i'm getting paranoid. Trust me i was about to rip someones balls off. I got in my car and drove home. School started in 3 weeks so i was pretty stressed and I felt like Jack didn't like me as much as he used to so that stressed me even more. I decided to drown my thoughts in music as i sped down the highway.

I arrived home to see everyones car gone, but Jacks was parked in the driveway. Confused, i collected my bags and headed inside. When i opened the door there was a trail of hot cheetos leading to my bedroom. My favorite. I laughed as i opened the door to see Jack lying on the bed shirtless with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Just the girl i was looking for" He said setting the flowers down and walking towards me. My breath hitched in the back of my throat as he grabbed my hips and brought me close to him, kissing my neck slightly. He pulled me on the bed so i was straddling him. "Baby girl" He started "I know it seems Like i haven't been trying with our relationship at the moment but I promise i still love you" He said, kissing my lips. "And i don't want to fight" He said looking deep into my eyes. "No more fighting" I said as my eyes fluttered closed while jack sucked on my collarbone. "No one will be home for an hour and a half so..." He trailed off blushing like a dork. "Well i guess we'll have to use our time wisely then" I flirted as i pushed him down on the bed. "Ride me baby girl" he growled in my ear.

"But you're the one i wantttttt" I sang along to the radio as Jack laughed at me. We were on our way to an outdoor mall at the moment and I was feeling happy that Jack and I were back to normal. "C'mon princess" He sung as he twirled me around. I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and walked towards the mall. He set me down in the Alex and Ani store. "Im gonna buy you a bracelet" He declared. "Jack you don't have to" I laughed. "I want to" He whined. "I really don't need anymore jewelry" I said tugging on his arm. I dragged him out and kissed him softly. "All i need is you"