Chapter 30-Tease

A/N Mature content? Ya. Skip ahead if it makes you uncomfortable. Remember, Finn is played by Matt Espinosa. Enjoy:)

Bianca's pov

Jack and I were currently riding around the dimly lit orange streets of California as the sun set in his black jeep, even though we weren't planning on going anywhere specific. He grabbed my thigh tightly, eyes still locked on the road. Goosebumps raised as i whimpered as he got closer to my heat. He stopped moving his hand, teasing me. "I hatee youu" I whined as he moved his hand up and down my thigh. He laughed lightly, his dimples becoming very prominent. "I love you baby girl" He said "So much". I smiled widely and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I love you more" I whispered in his ear before kissing it, making his jaw clench. "Don't tease me baby girl" He said sternly. "What do you mean?" I asked innocently placing my hand on his thigh, moving it up slowly. Oh have the tables have turned. We pulled into his apartment driveway and headed up to his room. As soon as we got to his room i was pushed up against the wall. "I told you not to tease me baby girl" he growled in my ear. He moved down to kiss my jawline, making me moan "J-jack please" I whimpered. Please what? He asked innocently even though he knew what he was doing to me. "P-please i need you" I barely got out as he found my sweet spot on my neck, sucking hard on it. "As you wish" He said slamming me down on the bed.

"What is that?" Finn whisper yelled to me, pointing to the purple mark on my neck. We were having a family movie night since my dad just got home from his business trip. During the film Finn noticed the mark Jack left on my neck form last night. "Nothing" I said nonchalantly. "We'll talk later" he said sternly. I sighed, stuffing my face with popcorn.

When The movie ended Finn dragged me to my room. "Explain" He said pointing to my neck. "You know what it is Finn" I said annoyed. "Was it Jack?" he said, getting protective. "Yes! I'm 17 okay? I wanted to do it! I'm not a baby anymore!" I shouted. "Fine" he sighed. "Just don't get pregnant." he said before walking out. "What was that about?" My dad asked coming into my room. "Nothing" I sighed, crawling into bed. "Goodnight Daddy" I said as he walked out of my now dark room.

Comment some ideas?