chapter 16

Rose

Lifeless that's all I felt I looked to the side to see crystal and jai being used by him.

As the principle was enjoying using me I could see that it was getting darker but I don't know what the time was.

Cum covered the floor from the lack of protection. They were finally finished with us as they both pulled up their pants leaving us slumped on the floor.
Jai was the first to get up i probably looked as lifeless he did as he picked up crystal and sat her up.

He helped me up wiping my tears. "Lets go" he whispered as we all slowly got up limping to the changing room quickily getting dressed.

Midway getting dressed the old friendship bracelet that crystal gave me fell out.

"You really kept that? "

"Of course I did your the one who got it for me cryst" she handed me the braclet back I started to put it on seeing her take out an identical one.

"I see you still have yours" "obviously why would I throw something away that we gave to eachother" she replied as I put her braclet on her wrist.

" I feel kind of bad that jai hasn't got one though" she looked at me sheepishly.

"Actually he does" crystal said sheepishly " I gave it to him after he asked me to be his girlfriend" she continued looking down at her shoes smiling.

" I'm happy for you too I hope you two are together forever" I said hugging her. We were interrupted by a knock and jai coming in " you two ready to leave?" He asked entwining his fingers with crystal kissing her knuckles. "Yeah let's go home you guys"

I didn't want to go home I don't want to be left with him. We walked in silence until I heard a buzzing coming from my phone.

A message? I opened it up to see it was from him.

Well done pet you and the others did an excellent job today I'm giving you five minutes to get home bring the others if they were not coming over originally I'm giving you all an reward that I will be enjoy, but hurry that reward can easily turn into a punishment, remember I am watching you.

I stood their shocked no he can't do this one minutes I just want a minute of freedom. I could faintly hear crystal calling me before I felt the phone be snatched from my hand before I could tell her not to read it. I looked up to see her shaking and jai with the look of horror. My voice was shaky as I said " h-hey guys. What about a little detour come on" I didn't wait for their answers as I started speed walking to the forest.

That slowly turned into a run as the wind went through my hair I felt free and just happy for once, I happily unzipped my jacket flinging it to the side, I could hear crystal and jai calling after me asking what I was doing just for it to be drowned out by their laughter.

I stopped in front of a clip feeling dazed as my adrenaline rush slowly I felt w pull something encouraging me to just step off the edge I felt someone take my hand and looked to see crystal besides me jai holding her hand also, "friends forever?" I asked holding up my friendship bracelet they smiled back showing their brackets "forever!" They answered back before we took our first step into freedom.

I could hear someone screaming no in the background and saw Jasper.

Yes, were finally free.