chapter 8

Rose

I woke up sore know that he never stopped even when I passed out. I picked up my blanket covering myself completely.

I didnt cry I didnt become depress I pushed it to the back of my mind if I don't think about it it never happened.

I stiffly got up and limped to the shower washing off any disgusting trace of him on me.

I quickily changed onto a dress with tights not feeling like putting the effort into getting dressed.

I sat on the couch watching tv for the rest of the day.

Time skip

I came out of my daze of the sounds of keys ringing I heard whispers as mum came into the light Bing room looking incredibly flustered.

She sat next to me on the couch and gave me the look that she had something really important to discuss.

"Well you know since me and your father splitted I've been trying to find someone to replace that hole in my heart... " I rolled my eyes on the inside really if this is about to become sappy I don't want to hear it.

"... But I found that special person and I bought him back so you could meet. Come in Jasper"

I slowly looked up and my face instantly paled the event of last night replayed in my mind as I watched my mum get up and kids him on the cheek.

"Hi you must be Rose I'm Jasper I'll be staying here from now on feel free to call me daddy instead"

He smirked creepily as he held my mum her back against his chest.

"I mean we will be seeing alot of eachother that is"