chapter 12

Rose

I couldn't sleep last night I was waiting, waiting for him to come for me but I knew he wasn't I could hear him and my mum in the other bedroom.

I managed to get an hour of sleep before my alarm went off and I was getting ready for school my trusty packs of cigarettes in hand.

------------------------------------
I stopped at the school entrance stepping on my cigarette and I let out the entoxicated air before heading to gym class.

Since I was part of a club the people involved in it was allowed to go to our private lesson.

I could see Crystal pressed against the locker in a heated make out with Jai.

Awkward can not describe how this lesson will go with the three of us. She hesitantly raised her hand as if she was going to wave until she changed her action and held Jai's hand walking to the changing room.

I waited a couple of minutes before going in the 'coach' opened the door and told us to come out since he did have our new uniform.

We stood side by side he gave Jai these short and I mean short tight shorts with a t-shirt.

He have crystal a leotard it was low neck part that was sure to reveal her chest.
She sped walked to the changing room hoping to finish before I joined her.

"Now you my dear have a special uniform" he handed me a folded blue leotard identical to Crystal but this one gave me a sick feeling. He put his large and against my bottom and pushed me towards his office.

He locked the door and closed the blinds before demanding me to change. I unzipped and unbuttoned my jacket and jeans letting them both fall to the floor.
I took off my dress shirt and was left in my underwear. Until he ordered me to take those off too. I opened my mouth to protest but he said " you do it or I will and more. "

I angrily unclasped my bra and threw it towards him, he held it as I left my knickers on his desk he picked my clothes up one by one til he was at the seat at his desk. He stuffed my clothes in his draw and locked it as I mentally screamed every swear word that I could imagine.

I started to slip on the leotard shivering from the a.c. blowing cold air against my naked skin. The outfit showed my chest completely just about covering my nipples as they poked out from the coldness.

I felt a cold breeze between my legs as I noticed a hole in the middle of them when my legs were open could be easily seen.

I argued with his telling him to "get me a new leotard since they will see everything" he smirked and just watched me in amusement and told me "only if your legs are opened.

He got up and stalked towards me and lifted me onto his desk prompting my feet on his desk leaving everything open to see.

I looked anywhere but at him as he lightly brushed his fingers over my nipples making it start to become uncomfortable as they pressed against the fabric.

He circled it around his thumb pinching it occasionally. After he was done he unlocked the door and walked his office as I shuffled out behind him.

I looked at Crystals outfit to see that it wasn't as bad as mine her chest was covered a little bit more that mine but just by an inch where as you can just about see mine if I move a certain way.

Jai's shorts were tight looking you could tell since you could see the outline of a certain 'area' of his. And it wasnt small either.

He said to pick you partners and stretch and we were doing a Mic of things stretches, trampoline, stunts and things we had to improve. Crystal and Jai immediately hold each other at partners which made me frown since that was our thing.

They went into the corner where we couldn't see them that clearly to do their work and probably make out.

He sat me down and spreaded my legs towards them making me panic since they would see every thing.

He pushed me forward till my chest was nearly touching the floor.

He sighed over dramatically and announced loud enough go them to hear that he was going to help me go lower to become more flexible and stretch more.
He kneeled behind me his chest against my back as my long hair acted as a curtain.

My hair just about covered me as his hands went over my breasts playing with them slow and hard pinch rubbing for how long I don't know. His hand slowly lowered to my private area laying over my cl*t rolling the tip of his finger against it before roughly shoving his finger inside me.

I bit my lip to hold in my scream wishing there was one place I had where he isn't there.