The Rivalry Chapter 31

Start from the beginning

"I believe you already mentioned that," I smiled as I dropped my head back slowly in reaction to his lips now kissing the base of my throat, his hands gripping my bare hips.

"And it will not be the last time," he voiced huskily, the roughness of his voice sending my mind into a frenzy.

I hooked a finger in his trousers and tugged on them lightly. He kissed me deeply as he finished removing them. I took a deep breath and blushed deeply as he pressed his now naked self fully against me. My body felt as if it was on fire, burning with desire. He took my hand gently and led me to the bed where he lay me down carefully.

His hand slowly traced from my cheek, to my breast, to my hip, and to the inside of my thigh. I held my breath as he put pressure on the inside of my leg with his hand.

I exhaled deeply.

He kissed my forehead gently as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair with one hand, while the other was propping himself up.

My breath caught as I felt him press himself against me and my heart was pounding rapidly.

He kissed my throat and up to my ear and I could feel my entire being filled with a hungry need and the pit of my stomach was tightening at the thought of what was coming.

He looked into my eyes questioningly, asking for silent permission and I nodded slightly. He kept his eyes locked with mine as he slowly entered me and I gasped in surprise.

He kissed me deeply and I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, my hands resting on his muscular back as he slowly worked me. My head titled back slightly as I whimpered quietly. Eventually, the pain started to ebb. His hands began to wander and he squeezed my hip, everywhere he touched on my body felt like it was being set alight and I was burning in desire for him. It was as though every touch, every caress just added to the intensity of the feelings I was experiencing. He began to work faster and I began to move with him. I lifted my hips and he groaned, sending shivers all throughout my body as I began to feel an unknown pleasure. My eyes rolled back slightly as he touched deeper and faster.

I whimpered and clenched myself to him, digging my fingernails into his muscular back as I began to climb. He placed one hand between my legs and massaged my sensitive jewel. I could feel a fire alighting within me and cried out, wrapping my legs around him in desperation. His hands wrapped in my hair as he groaned, causing a fierce shiver to rip through my body. My breathing was thick and heavy and I heard him moan loudly as his body trembled before he slowly lowered himself on top of me.

I wiped the damp hair from his eyes, before kissing him hard on the lips, overwhelmed by all the feelings running through me.

I massaged his back lightly as he continued to plant light kisses all along my body.

"Happy Birthday again, my beautiful queen," he said as he smiled. I pushed a hand on his shoulder so he rolled onto his back and I lay atop him.

He wrapped his arms around my naked waist as I smiled, "Thank you, it was incredible in every way, my love," I whispered as I lay my head upon his chest.

***************

I smiled to myself as I felt his hand lightly tracing a line down my side from my hip up to my ribcage and back down. I blinked my sleepy eyes and tilted my face up, to which I was replied with a sweet kiss.

"Good morning, Lynnae," Grant said sweetly into my ear.

"Good morning as well," I sighed as I stretched. His hand gripped my side harder as I pressed myself against him and my stomach instantly shot up in excited flames.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the feelings mounting inside of me.

"Incredibly."

I sat up and ran my fingers through my long hair, sighing as it laid flat over my chest.

"Oh!" I said as I stood up, feeling a soreness in my thighs as I staggered slightly.

"Is everything well?" I heard Grant ask me as he stretched out; I hungrily watched the muscles of his chest and stomach as I wrapped a sheet around myself.

"Yes, my body just needs to adjust," I smiled at him.

I gasped as I heard a knock on the door. My eyes got wide and my cheeks burned as Grant grinned widely, putting his hands behind his head.

"Vivian! Oh, wait! I will not be in need of your assistance this morning, thank you!" I said quickly.

"Are you sure? Is everything alright My Lady?" She asked through the door.

I couldn't suppress a giggle when Grant hugged me from behind, "Yes, all is well! Thank you!" I said and sighed when I heard her footsteps quickly retreat down the hall.

"Well, since you've just sent off your maiden who helps you dress and I certainly don't mind if you stay in this state, whatever are you going to do today?" He asked with a coy smile. I looked down and saw his trousers hanging dangerously low upon his hips.

I ran a finger down his chest and felt him shudder. I smiled, "I believe I can think of something worthy of our time."