" What do you want?", asked Sehun.

" I want something memorable for us..", said Sulli. A couple of dolls caught her attention directly. She walked towards there and took the two cupid dolls with her each hand.

" You want these?", asked Sehun. Sulli nodded like a little girl.

" Ok... Let's buy--"

" Omo.. Who is it? Isn't she our sly slut?", a voice interrupted Sehun. When they looked at the owner of the voice, they found Yoona and her friends including Krystal. Sulli could feel the anger and jealousy in her eyes.

" Choi Sulli, are you now Oh Sehun's whore?", asked Yoona. The couple of dolls dropped from her hand after hearing these words.

" Watch your mouth.", said Sehun like warning.

" Why? Are you hurt when we touched your slut?", said Yoona.

" If you're not a girl, I would already punch you.", said Sehun holding his anger.

" If you dare, try to hit us.", Yoona challenged him.

" Stop it.", someone stopped them, not Sulli but Krystal.

" Let's go. My day gets ungraceful since we collided them.", said Krystal and started to leave.

" Krys..", Krystal stopped her way when she heard Sulli calling her name. She stood still for a while but finally she turned to her friends.

" You all leave first. I'll follow after a while.", said Krystal then Yoona and her friends left. Krystal walked towards the girl's restroom without looking back at them. But Sulli realized that Krystal wanted her to follow her. When Sulli was about to go, Sehun grabbed her wrist. He didn't want her to follow that sly girl.

" It'll be ok.. Don't worry..", because of her words, Sehun loosened his grasp. Then Sulli followed her former bestfriend.

" Tell me as fast as you can. I don't have many time for you.", said Krystal as soon as Sulli entered.

" .. Can't you .. really give up on Sehun..?", asked Sulli.

" Why would I? Do you think I can give up on my first love?", said Krystal.

" He doesn't love you.. Please realize it.. You're hurting yourself..", said Sulli.

" The reason why he doesn't love me is you. If you disappear from our sight, he'll love me..", said Krystal.

" So .. you can't give up?", asked Sulli again.

" Never.", Krystal answered simply.

" .. Ok.. So let's go to the end.. If he'll love you, I can give up. But .. if he'll never love you, I'll never leave him. ... Remember it, I love him and he loves me. Our love is stronger than your one-sided love.", said Sulli and left that place with the heavy heart. Although she fought to Krystal with these harsh words, her heart would regert for saying these.

Krystal was boiling in anger like she was about to explode. The old Sulli who she knew is the one who'll give up her all the time. But now. She was really surprised that Sulli was turned into a tough girl because of love....

As soon as they arrived home, Sulli went inside the room with her shopping bags without saying anything. Also on their way back to home, Sulli didn't utter even a word. Sehun started to worry for her since she could do something like before.

Sehun took the couple dolls and went inside the room. Sehun handed the female cupid doll to the glum girl that made a smile created on her lips.

" You bought it?", asked Sulli caressing the doll.

" Of course. Since you wants it..", said Sehun.

" Thanks..", then Sulli pecked his cheek that made Sehun dumbfound. It was the first time that he got a peck from her.

Sehun turned into reality when Sulli started to speak up. " Let's watch the movie tonight."

" Hmm? .. Ok.. So rest now.. I'll call you if all are ready..", said Sehun. Sulli nodded smiling like a kid that made his heart fluttered.

They watched a romance movie while Sulli was Sehun's arms, on the couch.

" Sehun.."

"Hmm?"

" I challenged Krys.. today..", her words made Sehun startled a bit.

After a while, Sehun replied, " Good job, my girl..", caressing her hair.

" Sehun.. believe me that I love you like you do..", said Sulli.

" I always believe you..", said Sehun that made Sulli smiled.

While Sehun was enjoying the movie, he felt a weight on his chest. When he looked down, he found Sulli already sleeping in his embrace. Her one arm was wrapping around his waist while another was was embracing her cupid doll. Sehun smiled faintly while studying her sleeping figure.

His girl has encountered many troubles even before he came into her life. But she looked nothing bad happened in her life. People who don't know about her life can think that she has the peaceful life because of her calmness. But he realized well that his girl is a tough girl with her mournful heart behind her peaceful figure....

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-P ;-) :-)

Sorry if you feel bored..O:-)

Nomu Nomu Saranghammida!!! :-*