"I think it's contagious don't touch me." He said while scratching.

I looked at his arm and gasped before pulling it away from his other hand.

"It's bleeding, Daniel!" I yelled.

I pulled him to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I yanked at his shirt and he pulled his clothes off.

He got in and let the cold water run over him. He shivered and groaned as I put his arm under the flow of water.

I pulled out my phone and keot my eyes on him.

"Did it get better?" My mom asked when she picked the phone up.

"No! No it's worse. He's scratching even more." I said.

My mom sighed.

"Take him to the doctor call me after." She explained.

"I can't speak their language." I complained.

"Someone speaks English somewhere. Just try ok?"

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you too." She said befire ending the call.

Daniel got out of the shower and dried off.

"We're going to the hospital?" He asked.

I nodded and went to grab some clothes for him. Khakis and a vintage short sleeved blue shirt.

Daniel got dressed and I wrapped his arm again.

I didn't know where there was a hospital but if I drove down the mountain I'm sure we could find one.

This was weird. Maybe it's some disease that he caught here or maybe it's just a normal rash that he kept scratching.

"Daniel, don't scratch it." I reminded quietly as I drove carefully down the mountain side.

He groaned then growled loudly making the windows shake. I, of course flinched at the sudden outburst.

"Fuck!" He yelled in anger hitting the dashboard.

I glanced at him before holding my hand towards him. He grabbed it to my surprise.

It took a very very long time to a medical center of any sort. We came across an emergency room and went in.

The doctor's English was terrible. I could barely understand anything he was saying. I just showed him Daniel's arm and he left.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

Daniel watched me as I put my hands on my hips and tapped my foot. This amused him but I was kinda pissed he didn't hold up a finger or anything. He just walked out.

A small girl walked in with a smile. She was maybe fifteen or sixteen with long silky black hair and really clear skin. She was wearing street clothes so maybe she was a kid he knew.

"I speak some English. I am River." She said with a smile.

I sighed loudly and smiled.

"Oh! Thank you! My name is Ashley. " I said excitedly.

She looked at the doctor and he said something to her then she looked at me with the same adorable smile.

"He say rash deadly." She said.

I gasped and looked at Daniel. My eyes went wide.

"What? How?!" Daniel asked loudly.

The smile dropped from her face and she shook her head.

"No no no dead." She corrected.

"Oh Jesus Christ." I said while holding my chest.

"Sorry. My english no too good for my american." She explained.

"It's fine. Your english is good." I said.

She smiled at me then looked at the doctor who began talking to her.

"He say just cold water and medicine we give." She said.

I nodded as the doctor began to write something on a notepad. We waited quietly while he finished up.

"Thank you." I said as he handed me the paper.

The girl grabbed the paper from me and smiled again. I didn't get upset because I know she's trying to help.

"Downstairs with me." She said.

Within thirty minute we had everything we needed and River was leading us outside.

"Thank you, River." I said happily.

She was so happy to talk to people who knew english. It's adorable. Her English seemed to get a bit better after she told me to correct her mistakes.

"Very welcome. I thank you for helping me also." She said.

"Bye." I called once we were in the car.

She waved excitedly as we drove away.

"What a nice girl." Daniel said quietly.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
1,141 words used in this chapter

What school do you go to in which state and country?

Also some girls at my school made a Wattpad club and I joined. I was afraid to at first because I don't like people I kniw reading or knowing what I write. But I took a chonce....lol

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE