Dress

Can some of you who are looking for a book to read please go and read my story A good girl's secret. I'm not sure why it's not getting reads anymore. The second to last chapter had like 1k+ reads but the latest one only has like 400.

"It's two weeks until the wedding and she's not done with the dress." I complained to Daniel.

He grabbed my waist and continued his paperwork. He kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh.

"It'll be fine. I bet she's finishing it right now." He said, comforting me.

I pouted and looked at him.

"It's not fair." I complained.

"Well I don't think it's fair you're distracting me from work." He said with an eyes roll.

"It's not my fault. I already finished my paperwork and my computer work on the pack. Oh and I went to work today too." I bragged.

Being Luna is harder than people think, lots of desk work and way more field work. I take all of the kids in the pack on a trip every two weeks (with help of course) and make sure everyone and everything is stable.

He pushed me off his lap and stuck his tongue out.

"You're a loser and that's why you have to leave." He said before going back to work.

"Awe come oonn." I grumbled. I stopped grumbling when he shot a glare at me. "Okay did you at least get a tux yet?" I asked.

"Yes, Ashley." He said in an annoyed tone.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I loovve you and I know I'm being annoying." I whispered in his ear. He groaned and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, Ashley." He grumbled.

"Stop being a grumbly old man you're only 27." I said.

"Grumbly isn't a word." He said.

I groaned and laid on the floor.

"You're old. I don't want to marry an old man." I joked playfully.

Daniel groaned loudly and hit the desk making me jump.

"Just get out, Ashley, I'm trying to work!" He yelled.

I stood up and watched him as he looked back at his papers.

"Sorry I was ju-"

"Okay good. Leave." He growled.

I rolled my eyes and left, leaving the door open behind me. I heard the door slam when I was at the end of the hallway.

After a few hours Daniel came home with his laptop in his hand. I was on the couch eating ice cream and watching TV. It was some show about families living in really small houses.

Daniel walked past me and didn't say anything. I kept eating my ice cream. The house phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey it me. Amanda finished the dress and she wants you to come try it on. Is it too late?" Honey asked.

I looked at the clock. It read 10:15pm. I wasn't doing anything.

"No it's not too late I'll come pick you up in my car then  we'll go out there." I said as I shoveled a spoonful into my mouth.

"Alright but I'm at home with Johnathan and the kids not in the pack house." She said as of on que I heard Faith begin to cry in the background.