College

SHARE    

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

.      ..       .       ..      .      ..     .

"So this is, Daniel, he's a fine piece of ass." Mary said once I handed her food to her. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed.

Daniel shook his head and looked around the room. This isn't the first time he's been in here but the first time in a long time. (you don't know how hard it was to not write for the first time in forever)

"Aren't you gay?" I asked. She smiled and bit into her breakfast sandwich.

"A little." She said with a full mouth. She's such a smart ass sometimes.

"Well stay gay. I don't need you all up in this too." I said making her laugh.

"True. Well we've got a graduation to go to and you need to take a shower." She said. I nodded and grabbed my towel from the closet.

"Daniel I'll be back." I said.

"No, Daniel, go with her. She needs some dick in her life right now." Mary said. My face went red and threw a small book at her off the nightstand.

"Shut up! You know nothing." I said in a high pitched voice before going to take my shower.

The warm water relaxed me and I felt much better when I got out. Daniel was looking around at my stuff and Mary was in her dress but moved on to doing her makeup.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed my dress so I could put it on.

"Ash, are you gonna curl you hair?" Mary asked.

"Um yeah keep the curlers on." I mumbled as I slipped into my dress.

"Time check." Mary said quickly.

"11:26am." I mumbled as I dried my hair. Daniel smiled at me when I looked at him.

"You're going to change your hair back for the wedding right?" Daniel asked with a smile. I scrunched up my nose and have him the puppy eyes.

"You don't like my hair?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No no your hair is great but just for the wedding. You can dye it back when we go on our honeymoon." He said quickly.

"You're mean- oh crap! Gray! I forgot about Gray!" I yelled. Daniel shook his head and followed me as I raced down to my car. We got in buckled our seatbelts and I drove off.

I called his cell phone and he picked up.

"Hey, bitch." He said through the phone.

"Hey, ho, there's no need to be upset I'm like almost around the corner." I said quickly.

"Yeah whatever you better be lucky I had to curl my hair or I would've walked over there and kicked your ass.." He said making me laugh. It seemed like everyone wanted curly hair today.

"Yeah right."

"You're right. I'd never walk, I'm too cute and important for that." He said. I imagined him rolling his eyes and flipping his hair.

"Whatever. Come outside I'm up the street." I said. He didn't live that far from campus and I was totally fine with picking him up when needed.

"Ok you need- who is this?" Gray said as he climbed in the backseat with his cap and gown in hand.

"Gray this is Daniel my fiancé, Daniel that's Gray." I said as I drove back towards the school.

"Wait she's got it all fucked up. I'm Gray. The model the actor. The Queen bee." He said.

"So dramatic." I mumbled to myself.

Once we had gotten back to my dorm I sent Daniel with the car to go pick up my family so they'd all get good seats.

Mary, Gray, and I quickly walked to the Dartmouth Green. We all took our seats and I smiled. I graduated at the top of my class this time and I am so proud of myself. I don't get to say a speech but I get announced and I have a different colored cap and gown but they still have the school colors.

I looked out in the crowd and saw my family along with Daniel, Honey, Johnathan, and their four year old boy Dyson with their two year old girl Faith. I smiled and waved, they all waved back making me smile harder.

Before everyone was given their diplomas - which was inside of a skinny circular wooden capsule with a green bow around it - I got to say something.

"I want to say thank you to everyone who came and the sidewalks for keeping us all out if the streets and for late night studying." I said into the mic. Most if the people in the audience laughed and I went to sit down.

"You jacked that from a meme didn't you?" The Asian guy next to me said. I nodded and he smiled. They had barley told me two days ago that I was allowed to say something and my mind was totally blank.

"I couldn't think of anything good." I whispered as diplomas started to be given out.

When my name was called my family held up signs and yelled so loud security had to step in.

After that was done I ran as fast a human should to all my family. We all screamed and I was hugged by everyone. I kept Honey in my arms for the longest. I missed her so much.

"This is it you're really leaving now." My Mom cried. I hugged her and stood back.

"Please don't cry, Mom, you did that already." I said she wiped her face and she held onto my Dad.

"Let me hold the baby." I said to Honey. She handed me Faith who looked like she was falling asleep.

"We need to take pictures. Lots of pictures." My Mom said while wiping her face.

"Ok but can we get some with Mary and Gray. They're somewhere here with their families too." I said while looking at Faith. She had the biggest bright blue eyes. They looked kinda creepy but they're just so cute on her.

"Sure." My Mom said quickly

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know what you're waiting for!

:D  it's gonna happen soon.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE