one

Harry was wearing that for tryouts-^

Cheerleading tryouts. Those were always scary especially since the girls last year warned us about the sophomore coaches. They said they were a lot tougher than the freshman coaches. I hope I was good enough.

I looked in the mirror at my outfit. Spandex and T shirt. I had my hair up into a ponytail so I could see what I was doing.

"Honey, we should probably get going," My mom peeked in my room saying.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said walking out the door.

We walked to the garage door, opening it. We walked to the car after opening the garage door. I got in the passenger side, turning on the radio. The song "She's Kinda Hot" came on. 5 seconds of summer was literally my favorite band ever. Luke was mine.

It didn't take long before we pulled into the high school parking lot. I got out of the car after my mom turned it off. I walked up to the main doors of the school. I pressed the little button, and the doors opened.

I walked past the office, smiling at my principal even though I hated her. My mom followed behind me, smiling at everyone.

I finally saw the gym. I saw a girl with a piece of paper, she smiled handing it to me.

"You fill that out if you're trying out," She smiled.

I really hope she wasn't the coach, I mean she did seem a little old to be doing cheer.

"Leah!" My friend squealed walking over.

"Jade!" I slightly yelled back, obviously excited to see her.

We've been friends before school even started. Probably since we were three.

I walked over to the rest of my friend which was, August, Paisley and Lily. They were all wearing the same thing I was.

"Girls!" The coach called for our attention.

"Stretch!" The coach yelled again.

She looked about in her twenties, I'd guess twenty five. Then another person came out, a man. He looked about twenty two. He was pretty hot too. He had green eyes, brown long curls. Who was he?

After we finished doing twisters, the coach started to speak.

"I'm coach Miller, and this is the new assistant coach, coach Styles." She pointed to the man next to her.

"Now, I'm gonna point to any one and your gonna say your name and something about you, ok?" Coach Miller said.

She pointed to Jade first.

"I'm Jade and I like cheerleading." She laughed.

Next she pointed to me.

"I'm Leah and I like skirts." I smiled.

After everyone was introduced, we started the tryouts.

"Let's start with a basic cheer routine." Coach Miller said stretching her arms.

"First, we can see if we can form a steady pyramid, form four, since we have twelve girls here." Coach Miller spoke loudly through the big gym.

Me, Jade, and August all formed a group.

"Who weighs the lightest?" I asked.

"124." August said.

"Uh, 118." Jade said.

Jade had a fear of heights, sometimes she would lie about her weight just to get her off the top.

"114." I sighed.

"Get up there then." Jade laughed.

"Oh shut up." I said as I stepped onto there hands.

They lifted me into the air as I had my hands straight up, smiling at the stands as if there was an audience.

"Good." Coach Miller said.

"Coach Styles what do you think?" Coach Miller asked Coach Styles.

"Nice." He said looking at the pyramid then me, giving a small smirk.

I quickly frowned, looking a different direction. What was he thinking? Smirking at me, he's like 20.

Nasty. I decided to not worry to much about it. Slowly we came out of our position and I was put back on the ground.

"How are you guys with cartwheels and round offs?" The coach asked.

We all nodded, I mean most of the girls here have been in cheerleading for a couple years so we had a good idea of what we were all doing.

"Form a line, then we'll take turns going." The coach ordered.

Coach Styles seemed like he was enjoying watching 16 year old girls in little clothes. What a pervert.

I watched him while the rest of the girls did the cartwheels and round offs. I couldn't even count how many times he smirked.

"Go!" the cheer squad shouted at me.

I looked in front of me realizing I wasn't paying attention instead staring at Coach Styles. My face then turned as bright as a tomato.

I started running down the gym doing a cartwheel. I then turned around to face the other way and started running then doing a round off.

"Coach Styles, could you get the mats out?" Coach Miller asked.

"Sure." Coach Styles said jogging to the supply room.

"Ok guys, we are gonna try doing basket toss." She said clapping her hands together.

After we finished the try outs Coach Miller announced that she'd be sending text to our parents later to see if we made the cheer squad or not.

"Bye." August said to me as we walked out of the gym.

"Bye." I said back.

As I was about to walk out of the school. I realized I forgot my phone of the stage.

I ran back into the gym, seeing Coach Miller pressed against the wall while Coach Styles was whispering words into her ear. They both giggled then started to basically swallow each other whole. Why were they making out in the gym? Did they not see me?

Quietly I grabbed my phone off the stage and quietly walking back out.

I eventually made my way to my moms car seeing her and her boyfriend in the two front seats. I didn't like him. I wanted my dad back, I miss him more than anything. He's safer now in a better place.

"How'd it go?" My mom asked as I opened the car door.

"Good, I hope." I said smiling but failing.

"Be good, please." My mom sighed.

"I didn't even do anything and you're already complaining." I huffed and tugged at my seat belt.

"I'm sorry Leah, for anything I've done wrong." My moms boyfriend Nathan said.

"Oh stop, I'm not falling for your act." I said crossing my arms.

"Leah!" My mom yelled.

"What!" I yelled back.

"I told you to be good." She sighed.

"I'm trying but mister pity isn't helping."

The sound of my moms phone filled the silence of the car.

Coach Miller: Hello Leah's parents, We are happy to say that Leah has made the team! We are so excited for her to join us with the rest of the girls. She was an amazing cheerleader! First practice this Thursday! Wear something similar to what you wore for tryouts! Coach Styles and I are very excited.
-
I finally posted the new story! I'm so sorry. I don't really have an accuse this time, just never got around to it.

I hope this book will be a lot better then my last, that was my first book, and tbh it kinda sucked.

💋VOTE💋COMMENT💋FOLLOW💋

Love you guys💖