Chapter Four: Broken Hand

Pairing: Larry Stylinson (Later Ziall, hint of Narry)

Warning: Angst, self harm, eating disorder, mentions of gay sex, sex, puns. 

Words: 3,711 (aha)

Authors Note: Sorry for the wait! You guys can hate me and Allina have been busy with projects and homework! Love you all for the feedback. 

HAVE FUN?

Chapter Four:

Velvet green met cerulean blue, emotionless met angry, frown met evil smirk.

“What’s your problem?’’ Harry mumbled, as he started to walk away, trying to ignore Louis being mean again.

“You breathing.’’ Louis scoffed.

“Louis,’’ Liam says harshly, as he sat up on the couch, obviously hearing the loud voices.

“What? I’m just being honest.’’ He shrugged, holding a piece of bread.

Zayn walked into the hallway where the other boy’s were, holding a banana to his lips as he took a bit out of it, and paused, hearing over everything.

“Well, your opinion doesn’t matter,’’ Zayn snarled, pointing at Louis.

“Says the guy who doesn’t give a shit about anyone else but himself.’’ Louis snapped back.

“Seriously, if you don’t shut the fuck up, I will pummel you.’’ Zayn barked, biting into the banana again.

Louis let out a snort. “Hah, really? The guy who’s eating a banana like he’d giving a blowjob.’’

Zayn paused and gave Louis the dirtiest look he could manage. “Get Harry’s cock out of your ass, mate. Think it’s messing you up a lil’ honestly.’’

Louis’ jaw dropped to the floor (not literally you cunts), as his eyes narrowed in anger. “Never would I ever have that little prick’s cock up my ass. He’s a selfish, self centered bastard.’’ Louis snapped, giving Harry a dirty look up and down.

“I beg your pardon? You’re the one that doesn’t want my dick up your ass? I would never put my cock up your disgusting girly big bum! It’s bigger than Jupiter itself!’’ Harry said angrily. “And check yourself before you wreck yourself, please.’’ Harry said, glancing at Louis, the way he glanced at him, holding out his hand in a ‘stop’ sign.

“That’s the shittiest come back ever, everyone uses it.’’ Louis said.

“You’re shitty and everyone uses you too.’’ Harry pointed out, crossing his hands over his chest. “Especially to get to me.’’

“That’s enough, dude.’’ Niall said, surprised at Harry’s outburst.

“Oh, now you’re switching sides? I knew you were a little lying back stabber.’’ Harry shot to Niall, his eyes filled with anger.

“E-Excuse me?’’ Niall asked, stepping back and looking at Harry in disbelief. “You know what? I’m done trying to be a good friend.’’ Niall walked away, stomping to his room and slamming the door so hard, the vibrations carried to the living room.

“Look what you did!’’ Zayn said, annoyed as he shook his head. “If you two don’t sort yourself out, I will.’’ Zayn gritted, walking to Niall’s room, trying to get him to open the door.

“You lads are just… This is disappointing.’’ Liam said walking away and craning his neck to look at them again. “Just…. Your mates, make up.’’