Chapter Three: Things Won't Be The Same

Took forever, we know! Hope this chapter is worth it's wait. Love you all. Vote, comment and fan? (@NarryFan1 is Allina's account). xx

__

Chapter Three:

Harry flipped through a playboy magazine as he groaned. He just wasn’t feeling it, and that was a odd thing because usually he would just go through one and have a good wank–he was a teenage boy after all.

Throwing the magazine onto the coffee table, he sat up straight and tugged on his tangled curls. He was still hurt, angry and pissed off about this entire thing with Louis.

But then again, why was he taking it so harshly?

Why did it affect him more than the others? That thought kept running through his knotted mind, replaying in a mocking tone.

Harry let out a deep sigh and smiled as Niall took a seat across from him. He had been crashing at Niall’s apartment for the past week. Liam had thought that it would be the best for now if Louis got his space, Harry obviously wanting to avoid the subject, happily agreed to staying with Niall.

“So we are all called over to Liam’s apartment for breakfast today.” Niall announced as he snatched the magazine off of the table.

“Oh... I’m not that hungry.” Harry lied as his stomach growled. He slowly slid a hand to wrap around his own stomach, trying to stop the sound. Niall gave Harry a concerned look as he lifted his head from the picture he was viewing, putting down the magazine he took a deep breath in, and blinked a few times.

“Harry, it’s been a week. You can't avoid him forever.”

“What makes you think that I’m avoiding him?” Harry asked, keeping his head low, so that his eyes wouldn’t meet with the blonde’s.

Niall raised his eyebrow. “I bet the people a floor below us heard your stomach growl...” He stated as he let out a small chuckle. “And you didn’t even eat the pasta I made you for dinner yesterday, and you love my pasta.’’

“Look, I-I’m just not ready to see him, I feel like as soon as I lay my eyes on him I’ll grab a knife and start jabbing his eyes out.” Harry said, his features getting harsh at the thought of Louis, in general, gloating about him and Eleanor.

Niall shook his head. “I just don’t get it.” He more so whispered.

“Huh?” Harry questioned scratching his arm, clumsily.

“I don’t get why you’re so mad at him, like I understand that you might be furious at the fact that he didn’t tell you that he was getting married, but you are beyond pissed... I just feel like... Something more is there...?” Niall said honestly.

“Nothing is wrong, Niall.” Harry said as he made his way to the door, his voice stern to keep any emotion hidden from it.

“Where‘ya goin’?” Niall called out as Harry opened the door.