Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Rainbow Dash POV

I walked with my friends to the Halloween Dance, I wasn't happy to go but I lost a bet with Apple Jack so I have to go. 

I pretended to be happy until she entered the building. She had her hair in a bun and looked like a majestic butterfly. I wish to go and talk to her but my feet won't move; and once I see her run out it's as if my feet were pressed play and I basically ran to the balcony. Once I opened the doors I see Twilight trying to calm down Fluttershy. 

"Flutters are you ok?" I ask, my voice wavering. She wipes her eyes and stands up. She unsteadily walks to me, I was at her chest for she was already taller than me but now is even taller since she's wearing heels.

"Now I am," she says, hugging me, making electricity spike through me. I hug her back when Twilight clears her throat, I look over to see her with a cigarette in her hand and a happy look on her face. 

"I'm gonna go back in," she says, throwing her bud off the balcony and sliding past us. 

"So, do you forgive me for leaving?" she asks, getting lost in her ocean eyes. 

"Of course my Flutters," I say, going on my tippy toes to kiss her cheek, making us both flush to an extreme red. 

"Well should we get back to the party?" she asks, I nod clasping her hand in mine, they're so tiny compared to her height. 

Once we walk in Pinkie Pie jumps in a fangirl moment, hugging Twilight. 

"I knew it!" she exclaims, making all of us laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a hour or two of dancing and talking Fluttershy and I go to our room, for she hasn't been here in a few weeks. We talk why she ran away and I hug her.

"Flutters you didn't have to be nervous but I understand," I say, cupping her face, making her go a little pink. I slowly inch forward and she follows my position until we kiss each other. Sparks go through me and we slowly get more comfortable with each other, I lick her lip and she gives me an entrance. I explore her mouth when our door is knocked on, breaking the moment.

^_^

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter!!!!!

If you haven't read my post lately I won't be able to post as often as I would cause I'm grounded from my phone and iPad yeah..... 

^_^Kry