Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Fluttershy POV
I wanted to tell her the truth.
But I'm too nervous.
It's been a week since I came to Ponia and my first class is today. I sit down setting my backpack next to me. I look up to where the professor is and I see a girl trip over her feet.
She has brown eyes, light blue hair and a purple streak.
"Excuse me," she says, standing up. She sits next to me, her face as red as a tomato.
"Are you ok?" I ask her, she looks up and nods.
"I'm Springbloom," she greets, smiling at me.
"Fluttershy, nice to meet you," I greet, she pulls out a light blue notebook when class starts.

After class I talk with Springbloom, she apparently loves gardening and track.
"Well I gotta go but I'll see you later Fluttershy!" She says, walking away.
I walk to my dorm, I set my bag down when Rainbow Dash walks in, she's in a running outfit which makes her look adorable.
No Fluttershy. This can't happen again.
"Hey Flutters," she says, wiping her sweat on her arm, her old nickname.
"H-hey," I stutter, looking at my notebook instead of looking at her.
"Hey Flutters, how was class?" She asks me,
"Good," I say, when I get a phonecall, it being my best friend from Cloudsdale.
"Hey Fluttershy!" DJPOP greets, her voice cheery as ever.
"Hey DJPOP," I say, sitting on my bed.
^_^
I hope you enjoyed seeing the small sneak peek of DJPOPP and universeandstars OC's!
The picture is of a Fluttershy I drew.
The OC is still open if you want to!! Just DM it to me and I'll add you in!
So yeah..... I hope you enjoyed the new chapter!
^_^Kry/K