Chapter 3- Shopping Trips

Start from the beginning

"None. Sierra, you can't buy those".

"But they're cute!".

"Being a slut is not cute", I reasoned.

She made a disgusting face and I knew I got her. There was nothing more than Sierra hated than sluts. 

"Okay, good point".

She put the bikinis back in the racks and I started heading back to where I was sitting, but Sierra called me back.

"What now?", I asked feeling annoyed. I was really not in the mood for this.

"You pick for me".

My eyes widened. Is she serious? Can't she see how irritated I am? But I was determined to get out of here fast so I furiously rummaged through the stacks and racks. I picked up the cutest and most appropriate ones and threw them at her.

"Hurry and try these on", I said grouchily.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Grinch", she said as she entered one of the change rooms.

About ten minutes later, Sierra was still in the change room.

"HURRY UP!", I yelled.

"I'm hurrying! Goodness sakes, what's wrong with you today, Andy?".

I"m tired and hungry. I didn't get breakfast remember? And I didn't even wanna go shopping today.".

"I'm almost done. And if you're hungry, then we can go to the food court after. I'll pay".

"Fine", I sighed.

About another five minutes later, Sierra finally came out with the pile of bathing suits and bikinis I had given to her.

"I think I'm going to buy these three", she said as she held up three of them. Two of them were solid colors, pink and blue,and a purple one with batik designs. All three were bikinis, but more appropriate than the ones she showed me earlier.

"Okay, lets get out of here".

"I have to pay first!".

"Then pay!".

I impatiently waited for SIerra at the doors while she paid. 

"Okay. I'm done. Lets go eat", she said as she approached me.

"Finally", I huffed.

We strolled around the mall until we found the food court. 

"What do you want?", she asked. 

I looked around the court and spotted a Starbucks.

"Starbucks, please. Medium coffee with two creams and sugar and one chocolate chip cookie".

"Okiedokie. Be back in a jiffy".

As soon as I sat down, my phone started ringing. My stomach flipped over when I saw the name on the caller ID.

"Hello".

"Hey, it's Connor".

"I know. I have caller ID".

I slapped my forehead. Why on earth did I say that? Now he probably thinks I'm a snob.

"Sorry", I said quickly. "I didn't mean to sound so rude".

"No, it's okay. I'm just wondering if you and your friend can still come tomorrow. What's her name again?".

"Sierra. And yeah, we're coming. Hey, what's it for, anyway?".

"Oh, me and Gabe's best friend and his girl friend from Huntington is coming tomorrow afternoon. They're staying here until the end of the month and I want you and Sierra to meet them. I think you and her will like his girl friend".

"Oh, okay, cool. That sounds fun. We'll be there. Thanks!".

"No problem. See you".

"Bye".

I hung up as Sierra came back carrying our orders.

"Who was that?", she asked. 

"Connor", I said innocently.

"Ooohh, what did he say?", she asked excitedly.

"He just wants to know if we were still going to the bonfire tomorrow. It's for their best friend and his girl friend who's staying here for a month".

"Oh, cool!".

"Yeah".

We ate our food in peace without needing a conversation. It was nice to just having each others company.

"Hey, Andy. Look", Sierra said after a while.

I turned around to look where she was pointing at. Three slutty whores were sitting a few tables away from ours. There was a blond, a brunette, and a red head. Typical posse. I wrinkled my nose at their outfits. Their plunging necklines and short shorts exposed half of their boobs and butts and the blond was wearing a belly top that exposed her peace sign belly button ring. Typical slut.

"Do they remind you of anybody?", Sierra said after a while.

I snorted. "Totally. They look like Kimberly, Sasha, and Brooklyn duplicates to me".

Kimberly Crowe, Sasha Duncan, and Brooklyn Murray were the popular slutty cheerleaders at our high school back in Springfield, Northern Lights High, that every high school seems to have.

"I don't know why people these days are so conceited", Sierra pointed out.

"Yeah, people these days have honestly no respect for themselves", I added.

A few minutes later, we finished and we threw our empty cups of coffee and cookie paper bags out.

"Now we have to go look for an outfit to wear tomorrow", Sierra said as we walked towards the mall again.

"What?! I thought we were going home!".

"Hey, you said you were going to buy an outfit for my sake and we need you to get all dolled up for Connor. I still think he likes you".

"For the last time, Connor does not like me", I said through gritted teeth.

She didn't say anything back, which was a good thing or I might have thrown a huge spazz attack.

We entered a Blue Notes store and my mood immediately changed. Summer dresses and other outfits were on display and I saw the cutest dresses ever.

"AAAAHHH!", I screamed as I ran towards them. They were the cutest ones ever. They were a spaghetti strap dress with flower patterns all over them and came with the colors white, black, pink, blue, and yellow. Total summer outfits.

"Sierra, we have to get one", I said as I picked up a blue one.

"OMG, they're adorable!", she gushed and picked up a yellow one.

We excitedly ran to the change rooms and tried them on. I slipped the dress on and squealed as it fitted perfectly on my curvy body.

I took it off and put my other clothes back on and stepped out. I saw SIerra at the cash register already paying for hers. I went over there and paid for mine too. Sierra and I walked out of the store happily jumping up and down.

"Tomorrow is going to be the best night ever!", she squealed.

I smiled and as we walked out of the mall, I couldn't help think that she could be possibly right. Maybe this won't be such a bad summer after all.

*WELL, HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU! THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS ALLI SIMPSON WHO PLAYS SIERRA THOMPSON (SHE'S CODY SIMPSON'S SISTER, IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW). OH YEAH, I HAVE A FUNNY STORY. SO, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SONG TO PUT ON HERE SO I WENT ON YOUTUBE AND TYPED IN 'SHOPPING SONGS' SINCE THEY WERE SHOPPING HERE AND WHAT POPPED UP WAS JESSIE J'S PRICE TAG SO THAT'S WHAT I PUT IN AS THE SONG. FUNNY RIGHT? NO, YEAH I'M LAME. ANYWAY, CHAPTER 4 IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING AND I'M GOING TO  WRITE PART OF IT AS CONNOR WILLIAMS' POV (POINT OF VIEW), SO TUNE IN FOR THAT. ALSO, I GOT AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT SO PLEASE FOLLOW IT @stresslessbaby1. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! THANKS! :)