chapter 15

Amber POV

Theo carried back into the kitchen where I didn't have breakfast this morning. My poor tummy. Instead f going to the stove area or even place me down he just took us over to a chair that near the island and sat down with me straddling him. Before I could even question him there was a male voice that would have made me jump right off my mate lap if he wasn't holding me to him.

"The food is ready sir. Would like me to plate it on two plate or one?"

I turn to see a male who was so pale but was very handsome. He was slender but tall male with such awesome black hair that was pulled back under a black chief bandana. He had such wicked grey eyes with snake bit piercing and gauges in his ears that looked silver. But it was his eyes that threw me off, his left eye was orange and his right eye was bright gold.

When I looked down to the food I and turns out to be burritos! My stomach chose then to make it self loud and proud to be in the same room as food. My face felt so hot from embarrassment that it made my mate chuckle as I hid my face in his neck.

"Just stack them onto one plate Racket." Theo said as he pat my back.

"Its adorable how she tries to hid what my stomach does all the time. Hell if y'all didn't give me this job I would wasted away years ago." Racket said like it was no big deal.

"Come on now Racket. Do you think Raven will be happy when she hears you calling other females adorable? Besides your suppose to be filling our plate with food. Not cooing over my mate cuteness here." My mate chuckled as he rubbed my back.

"So many things true in this sad life. I'll be sure to tell my mate that your mate is adorable. Maybe we'll make Cale a brother this time instead of a sister." The voice chuckled.

Awe he has kids? What doesn't make since is why would he want to make his girl mad and how will that get Cale a brother?

"How many kids do you have?" I  ask as I looked at him again as he move a huge plate of burritos toward

"I have twelve little one right now. Our four older sons are off training and three eldest girls just got married this past year. Poor Cale is the oldest boy currently living at home with me and my mate.  We need to even out the male to female ratio. So to correctly state would be that I have nineteen kids and plus one on the way." He said with face breaking grin.

Woah! 19? He doesn't even look to be twenty-five and he has nineteen kids. Not even a werewolf with perfect genes can do that and still look young as he does.

Before I could even ask him what the hell he is a burrito was shoved in my mouth stopping my question.

"That was so mean Theo." He laugh as try to stuff a burrito in Theo mouth like he did to me.

After he choked on his food Like I almost did I leave him be.

"Hehe. Newly mated couples. Brings back memories of when I and Raven first met. It was magical." His let out a sigh as his eyes got all dreamy.

" It feel like was yesterday when I met Raven. It was love at First sight. The way the wind blew her hair, the fierce loo of hatred as she tried to stab me with her golden dagger. It was so beautiful the way it shattered as she tried to stab me with it and then the way she screamed in pleasure after was so erotic." His face got even dreamier as his voice got husky.

A cough from my mate and a hard glare from Theo snapped him right out of it.

"Sorry. I'll just excuse myself, but please enjoy the meal and if you need anything else just call." Racket said as he strut out of the kitchen.

"So what is he and how does he have nineteen kids if he doesn't look a day over twenty-five and what did he mean when said his mate tried to stab him with a golden dagger? You better not try stabbing with anything." I growled the last part out.

"Hahahahahaha. My friend Racket that you just met is a incubus and children of that type of demon age much faster then any supernatural being known to exist. He met his mate when she was hired to move the demon that was draining females from a town not far from here. Since the only to kill and incubus was to be stab with a enchanted golden dagger, but the moment it broke when she tried to pierce him it was proven that he was her true mate, after that he stop feeding off of random females and they soon after started to pop little ones. If I ever stab you little mate I'm sure you will want me to do it repeatedly." he purred out the end and my hunger change from wanting food to wanting him.

But finding out that there Demons are real was a lot to take in. I thought the only thing supernatural out there was us werewolves but now knowing that demons are real makes you, wonder what else is real?