Saying goodbye

Bailey's POV

I was sick of these side affects. And they literally made me sick. On the way home I started to feel more and more tired but I forced myself to stay alert and focused. I didn't want to fall asleep and loose the time I had left with Liam.

The car finally got back to the house and we all walked inside to find mum and dad sat at the table eating dinner. I ran up to dad and hugged him first. He had been on a business trip overnight and I hadn't seen him for a while. I then hugged mum who held onto me for a bit longer than dad.

I looked back at Liam and nodded, telling him now was the time to apologise. He walked forward timidly until he was given a small shove by Niall.

"Liam wanted to say something" I said, prompting Liam to speak.

"Mum...I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I was just mad at the way you were acting but I realised its only because you love Bailey a lot and don't want to let her go, but it hurt me when you said I wouldn't be able to look after her" Liam said. "Again, I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry to sweetheart, I know you want to spend more time with Bailey and I completely accept that. And I know you'd do a very good job of looking after her, but you have to take my opinion as well, I am her mother. I'm really sorry Liam" mum finished.

She stood up and embraced Liam in a hug which luckily he returned, wrapping his arms tightly around mum. I looked over to the other boys who were smiling.

"I'm just going to go and shower" I said casually, hoping mum wouldn't ask me if I had any problems today.

I quickly jogged upstairs, grabbed my comfy clothes and headed into the bathroom. I tied my hair back into a pony tail so it wouldn't get wet and stepped carefully into the shower, knowing how careless the other boys were when it came to spilling shower gel and shampoo. I quickly washed my body twice with soap. Feeling disgusted from being sick twice today. I got back out the shower and wrapped my towel around me, drying myself off. I threw my clothes from today into the wash basket and put on some black leggings and my American flag jumper. I grabbed mums straightener from the side of the sink and quickly ran it through my hair, wanting a change from curls. Mum had showed me how to do it so it's not like I was just wining it here. Once I had finished I cleaned up the bathroom and bit and went back downstairs. Liam, mum and dad seemed to be talking.

"She was sick twice when we were in McDonalds, I'm really starting to worry about her. She couldn't taste the fries and you know how salty they are" Liam said nervously.

"It's got to start sometime Liam, unfortunately it started a little earlier for Bailey but we've just got to deal with it and move on, let's not show her that were worried about this" mum patted Liam's knee. "You get on with packing. You've got to leave in an hour or you'll miss your flight"

An hour, an hour was all I had left with him? I quickly but silently sprinted back up the stairs so he wouldn't realise I had been listening in on their conversation. I dived into my room and when I heard him come onto the landing I stepped out of my room as casually as I could.

"Hey Bailes" Liam said cheerfully.

"Hi. What were you talking to mum and dad about?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Just where we are going to perform for upcoming shows" he said. Liar.

"What are you doing now?" I asked, deciding to drop the fact that he had lied right to my face.

"Just going to go and finish packing, you want to help?" He asked hopefully.

"I won't help but I'll sit in the room with you" I said, following him into his bedroom. "Helping you is basically helping you to go away from me, and I don't want that"