Decision

Bailey's POV

Harry carried me upstairs and into my room where he sat me down on the bed. I was confused, didn't Liam say I could sleep with them?

"I know you're staying with us babe, but you need to change" he said.

I sighed and fell back into the bed, it literally felt like all the energy had been drained from me. I didn't feel like I could do the simplest things like getting changed. I just hope tomorrow is better. I need to spend time with Liam before he leaves for tour again.

"Please Bailes, can you just get changed for me?" Harry pleaded.

I shook my head, tears starting to fall yet again from my eyes. Was it possible for tears to ever dry up? I hope so, I felt like a complete wimp crying like this all the time.

"You can do it, for me?" Harry said.

I sat back up with great struggle and with Harry's help managed to stand up. He walked towards the door but stayed there with his back turned to me. It was sweet of him, staying with me so I was okay, but giving me the privacy at the same time. Not that I needed it to be honest. I was just about to put my top on when dizziness overwhelmed me again and I fell in a heap onto the floor. My crying became louder.

"Bailey?" Harry whipped around and his eyes widened when he noticed I had fallen. "Are you okay?"

"No" I sobbed, reaching weakly up with my arm to rub the bump that was forming on my head. "I'm so useless, I can't do anything"

"It's not your fault. It's the medicine that's going to help you get better" Harry said, helping me sit up on the floor and lean me against my bed.

He retrieved my pyjama top and pulled it over my head, putting my arms through the holes. He was like a little kid playing with their doll.

"I wish people would stop saying that it's going to make me better. The doctor said that it would slow it down, not stop it or make it go away. Like I've said ten times now, this cancer is going to kill me, wether you like it or not" I snapped.

He dropped his head to look at the ground and I immediately felt bad for snapping at him. After all, if he had helped me up when I had fallen.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Well I did, but I didn't mean to say it in that way" I shook my head and started scratching the back of my hand, something I did when I was cross with myself.

"Hey don't do that" Harry held my hands in each of his. "You are strong. I know everyone fighting diseases like yours is considered strong but you have to be. And I know that you are going to try and stay here for as long as possible. There are people here who care about you a lot Bailes, including me"

He pulled me into his lap and rested his head on mine. He turned slightly to kiss the the top of my head and started to stand up. He carried me into Liam's room which is where he and the rest of the boys were staying. Zayn, Niall and Louis were in there, sat in their various sleeping bags on the floor. Excluding Zayn, he would be sharing Liam's big double bed.

"You okay?" Niall asked. "we heard a crashing noise"

Harry looked at me and I gave him the best please don't tell them look. I didn't want them to find out I was so weak I couldn't even dress myself.

"I...uh...tripped over my shoelace" Harry made up on the spot.

"Mate, you're wearing socks" Louis pointed out.

"Uh...I tripped over my socks?" Harry tried again.

"Okay, now tell us what actually happened" Zayn said tiredly.