In the Shower

Warning: Mature content 

We leave early New Years day. Calle's having a party for everybody in the show and Vegard and Bård have to be there, they are the guests of honor. Since it's their show it would be very strange if they didn't show up. So, we're back in Bergen at noon. We give Bård a lift home and then we go home to our place. It's been nice but it's good to be home. All my plants have died and I get so sad I start to cry. Vegard, who have been out buying lunch, finds me on the floor crying. He drops the bags on the floor and runs to me.

"Maja, what is it? What happened? Babe, talk to me."

"They are dead," I cry.

"Who are dead?" He looks at me, worried.

"My plants, they are all dead." I start to wail and fall into a little pile.

"What?!" He stares at me not really understanding anything.

"My plants Vegard!" I look up at him, angry that he doesn't understand. "They are dead. I told you they would die." I hit him on the arm and then I hide my head under my arms and start to cry even more. Vegard isn't really sure what to say or do so he embraces me and holds me until I've calmed down.

"Maja, we can buy new plants, it's okay." He strokes my hair and tries to comfort me.

"I know but, they died." I crawl up in his knee and snuggle up against his neck. "They weren't supposed to die. I killed them." I sniffle a little. "Oh, I'm a plant murderer. A horrible plant murderer." I free myself and once again I end up on the floor in a little pile. Vegard can't stop himself. He starts to laugh and he laugh and laugh and laugh. He lays on the floor laughing. I think he's stupid for laughing at me but I can't stop myself either so a laughter is soon building up inside me too and there we lay on the floor laughing like two crazy persons.

"Maja," Vegard stutters, "you are crazy. Yes, a horrible plant murderer." He turns to me with tears in his eyes and gives me a kiss on my wet cheek.

"You be glad, Vegard Ylvisåker," I admonish him, "that you aren't a plant. Then maybe I would kill you." I jump him and we roll around on the floor until he ends up on top of me and starts to kiss me.

"You scared me, you know. I thought something had happened."

"I know, I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so sad. They just died and it is so sad when living things just die. I think I'm just tired."

"Go and sleep a while. Calle's party isn't until 7 pm anyway. Eat something and then sleep. I will wake you up." He strokes my cheek gently.

"Okay." I take his hand and rest my cheek in it for a little while. "Gollum knows best," I sigh.

"Yes precious, I do." He smiles at me when he helps me up from the floor.

Before I go to bed we eat the now lukewarm chinese food Vegard bought. While I sleep Vegard unpack and do a little laundry and then he just hangs in the sofa, watching a movie. Three hours later I get woken up by not one but two pretty boys, throwing themselves in my bed, kissing me on each a cheek. I moan a little and pull them both a little closer.

"It's time to wake up, pretty girl," Vegard whispers in my ear.

"Yes, we have a party to attend." Bård gently kisses my neck, making me giggle a little when his lips tickle me.

"So, rise and shine precious." Vegard's soft lips meets mine. I open my eyes and run my hand through his hair.

"Just because it's you, Gollum."