Chapter 8 | Three-on-One

Start from the beginning

He stood there, looking me up and down for a moment before smirking. I raised one eyebrow before scoffing, I felt enraged. No way would I allow myself to be treated that way.

"Quite frankly this little charade you've got going on here that's involving me is a complete waste of time and a pile of crap. I refuse to be a powerless victim. You do NOT control me." I put emphasis on the 'not' before pushing through the tiny gap between Roman and Randy.

"We'll see about that." I cringed slightly at his words before shrugging them off and heading to gorilla position. I clenched my fists, taking in a deep breath in order to calm myself down. This was utterly ridiculous.

I headed back down the ramp and took my place over beside Big Show who was looking at me with a warm smile. I let out a little sigh before curving my lips into a smile however that soon faded as The Shield's theme song began to play. One by one they headed down to the ring from the steps within the audience, hopping over the barricade clutching onto their titles as if they were like their children. The crowd continued to boo loudly as Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins held their titles high in the air whilst Dean Ambrose stood there with it wrapped around his waist.

Seth immediately turned his attention toward myself and Big Show. He held his title close to his face as a disgusting smirk appeared on his face. Seth's eyes never left the both of us, I turned to Big Show who was now staring back at him with pure anger written all over his face. Before any more awkward glances could be exchange between myself and Seth, Dolph Ziggler's theme blasted throughout the arena.

All three members of The Shield instantly turned their attention toward the top of the ramp, awaiting for the "show off" himself to appear. Dolph then slowly walked out from backstage and headed down the ramp, clearly showing slight nervousness but still managing to look brave about the match he was about to face. Dolph headed around to where myself and Big Show were sitting, giving us a quick glance and quirky smile before pulling himself up onto the apron.

Dolph paused for a moment before eventually stepping into the so called "Lion's Den" of a ring, Big show immediately placing his head in his hands, not looking up once.

The bell sounded, indicating that the match was officially now underway. I kept my eyes focused on Dolph, my hopes soaring sky high for him to win this match. Seth stayed put in the ring whilst Dean and Roman stepped out onto the apron. With no hesitation what so ever Dolph ran full speed to The Shield's corner, sending a blow to both Roman and Dean, causing them to fall off of the apron. Dolph then whipped around and put all his focus on Seth, now sending continuous blows toward his face. Dolph then attempted to Irish Whip Seth but unfortunately it was quickly reversed, however Seth didn't have control for long as Dolph tackled him after bouncing off of the ropes and began to send punches his way once again.

Dean Ambrose then attempted to step in the ring but was soon tossed out by Dolph, however this caused Dolph to take all his attention off of Seth, who was now getting up rather quickly. Dolph had turned around and was met by a hard clothesline by Seth which had made him fall to the mat in pain. Seth looked more angry than ever as he looked down at the now injured Dolph Ziggler. Seth had forcefully pulled Dolph up into a headlock as he sent a dark smile my way. I was glaring daggers at Seth however it didn't exactly do anything seeing as how he turned away and threw Dolph harshly into The Shield's corner. But the attack didn't stop there. Seth began to stomp on the now helpless Dolph who was trapped in the corner of The Hounds Of Justice.

Seth had now tagged Roman in, continuing to stomp on Dolph in the process. Seth eventually sprung out of the ring as Roman yanked Dolph up then delivered a harsh blow to his head, causing Dolph to fall back down onto the mat.  Dolph had finally gained some energy as he began to strike blows to Roman's gut. That didn't last long as Roman soon delivered a kick to Dolph's gut. Roman threw Dolph into the opposite turnbuckle as if he were just a rag doll.