*Part 24*

Sanyukta's Pov

When I woke up the first thing that came to my mind was yesterday's kiss and then sammy's words. Sammy? I looked at the other side of the bed and found her sleeping soundly. I must have done some good deeds in my past to get a friend like her. I smiled happily and jumped on her "Sammy poo I love you" I crushed her under my weight.
"Sanyukta why are you trying to kill me in the early morning?" she choked.
"Nothing I am just happy to have a friend like you in my life"
"You are behaving weird like literally out of character" she pushed me away.
"Aww sammy poo you don't love me?" I made a puppy face.
"Ew that might work on randhir but not me. It's cringey AF!" she stood up from the bed.

Randhir? yeah I need to go to college soon and have a talk with him.
"Let's get ready fast and go to college" I hurried to the washroom with my towel.

****
Later on in college...
I tried many times to talk with randhir but he was just ignoring me or being rude with me. Okay I get it he might be angry because of my lack of words last night but still atleast he should hear me out! He wasn't even looking at me and that bothered me a lot!!!
"What us wrong with Mr. Romeo what got his panties in a twist?" sammy too observed his different behaviour.
"May be last night kiss" I blurted out and then realised what I just said? Cursed myself mentally and looked at sammy with a sheepish smile. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes wide open like a dying fish.
"You both what? you guys kissed each other?" she shouted loudly making me cringe "Lower your voice" I slapped her mouth shut.
"Oh okay tell me the details when where how?"
"Umm.. yesterday night?" I don't know if I was telling her or asking her!
"Don't tell me yesterday you were really with him in shower and you guys?" she actioned with her hands kissing motion. I covered my face in embarrassment.
"I'll tell you everything but please don't comment anything and speak slowly. I don't want the whole college to know about it" I warned her and she did lip zipping action and asked me to go on. So I told her everything about yesterday and was waiting to see her reaction but her face was all blank!
"Sammy are you okay?" I asked her cautiously.
"Eeeeks...." sammy shouted in joy and started jumping like a kid.

Oh god!

"OMG! you kissed him. You both love each other!  I so knew it from the beginning only!
the way he used to look at gave away everything. Ohhh  I am so happy for you sanyu" she chipped excitedly.
I covered her mouth with my hand
"Ssh..I told you keep it low and I am not sure its love and all so please don't conclude anything."

"Ofcourse it's love you dumbo! I just need to bring Mr. Romeo back in action"
"How?" I asked her curiously as he wasn't even talking to me.
"Simple he loves you right? so let's use the famous jealousy weapon to make him start talking to you again! That will be the best option" sammy suggested.
"No way will do nothing like that. I will try to talk to him again and try to make him understand"
"Trust me jealously works on everyone. My plan is really good you should agree with me" sammy argued but I decided to go against it and talk to randhir.

Just then I saw him walking towards the canteen so I followed him when Ishika called him.
"Randhir ohh baby I am so happy that you selected me as your partner at fresher's night" ishika said while clinging to him.

"Hmmm..be ready tomorrow I'll come to pick you" randhir replied her and went away unaware that my poor heart heard all their conversation. He asked her for fresher's night? why? yesterday night he kissed me and now he asked another girl? I mean I know I'm here to blame all that but still it hurts.

....
TBC

Precap: Execution of sammy's plan ;)

Thnku ^_^