*Part 17*

As I was feeling very sleepy so without wasting any minute I entered the house with the help of  my spare keys as it was too early I didn't wanted to disturb nani's sleep. I to tiptoed towards my room directly and after getting freshen up I jumped on my bed all set to sleep.

"Home sweet home" I hugged my pillow and slept.

****

At Noon..

After a deep slumber I got up and decided to check on nani as I was excited to share everything that happened on trip with her.

"Naniiiiiii..." I called her in a sing song voice. I found her sitting near the kitchen cutting vegetables. " Oh my sanyu is back" She smiled warmly and hugged me. Ah I love nani hugs they are my favorite. " I've so much to tell you about the trip. you know what happened?-" I narrated the whole story to her happily with a big smile.

" I Am happy that this trip gave me back your real smile which was hidden from long time now and I also noticed how happily your eyes twinkled when you took this guy Randhir's name I guess I should thank him for that." nani chipped happily while caressing my hair.

I got confused by her words so I excused myself and went back to my room and sat in the balcony as it was my favorite place as I loved gazing stars and talking to them.

Hi stars, I know its noon now but I know you are listening to me. You know what nani says that this trip has given back me my lost smile and she wants to thanks Randhir for it. But why? His my friend Infact new found friend so whats the connection between him and my smile? Ya I feel happy whenever he is around.That idiot knows very well how to spread smile on my face. I guess he understands me quite well...! So what?? All friends do that. What's so special about him? I don't want to make the same mistakes again. I can't get close to him.No not at all..!!!

(Flashback)

"Parth why should I apologize every time? why should I only take efforts to make things right between us? You always start the fight and when I  try to say something you get angry! but then too I come and apologize even if its my fault because for me our friendship is more Important than this silly fights. You are my best friend I can't Imagine a day without talking to you. But for you its all cool you don't get affected like me do you even really care about me?

"Oh god sanyukta please be quiet. You should be in politics you are really good at giving speech! and this is your every time drama and now it is getting on my nerves. every small small things you have to make them big by crying. I don't like this attitude of yours. You only care about yourself your emotions your problems but what about others? You are way too selfish and arrogant who wants all things should go through your way and if they don't then you start crying like a cry baby." Parth spat back in anger.

"Wow you think what I am talking is like giving you speech? I don't care about you? I am selfish? yeah that's why I come to you every time and apologize? I- I don't know what to say more on this?" I started crying but he didn't gave a damn and walked away.

(Flashback ends)

Its very hard for me to trust anyone again..! I gulped and wiped my tears away.

No matter how nice I am or how nicely I behave everyone thinks the opposite and makes me look bad. I can't dare to go through that same pain again. All boys are the same..! First friends then best friends and if they are interested in you then its love if not then they will hurt you badly and they don't even care about it. That's why I should keep my distance from Randhir. Its okay till friendship only nothing more. I have a feeling that he is a nice guy and won't hurt me but then too no risk.

I wiped my tears and went to nani "Nani I am going to Delhi tonight for two days"

"All of sudden why? All okay? You were smiling few mins back so what happened now?" Nani asked in concern.

"Ya all okay just missing mumma and papa. I'll visit them and be back in two days." I lied to her In fact I was running from the reality again. It was habit to do the same every time when I can't think clearly. I just some peace alone time.

...
TBC

Precap: Randhir & nani's friendship

Thnku ^_^