Chapter 11

Andy's POV

Its been like a couple months since me and zack found out that he has to join the military. We graduated from highschool....and by we I mean me, Zack, and Luke. Luke is aware of the whole situation so he tries to cheer me up some times. Today is the last day me and Zack get to hang out since he leaves for the military tomorrow...damn, I'm going to miss him so fucking much.

I wake up in Zack's arms. He was still asleep but I think I might've woken when I tried to sit up. He looks at me with a tired smile, then his smile turns to a frown "today's the last day...." He says then I nod slightly, looking down. He got rid of his piercings a month ago because the military people or what ever they're called said he couldn't have it...tbh he looked hot with them. He sits up then lifts my chin and pecks my lips "hey...let's not think about it...let's just have as much fun as we can, okay?" He asks then I nod "of course..." I say with a faint smile.

"Let's get dressed so we can go do fun stuff..." He says

"Where exactly are we going today?" I ask

He chuckles "that my dear is a surprise" he says with a smile

I get up and go to his rooms door "alrighty" I say then walk out of his room to mine. I close the door once I'm in my room and go to my closet. I pick out a pair of checkered skinny jeans, a my chemical romance shirt, and a leather jacket. I get changed then put my gray vans on. I put on a beanie then walk out of my room. I wait outside of Zack's closed door. I shove my hands in my pockets as I wait. Zack finally comes out and smiles at me.

"Whoa..." He says, looking at me with nothing but awe in his eyes.

I look at him then look down at my clothing "what? Is my outfit okay?" I ask looking back up at him

He nods then walk up to me, pecking me on my lips. "You're perfect...."

I blush slightly "not as perfect as you" I say pecking his lips back.

he chuckles softly "you're right...you're more perfect" he says then kisses my nose

"never..." I say smiling a bit.

"its forever my dear...but anyways, let's get to the car so we can get to our destination" he says, then takes my hand and we walk out to the house to his moms truck. I get in the passenger side as he gets in the drivers seat. He pulls out of the driveway and starts driving to wherever the hell he's taking me. I look out the window and then he turns on the radio, the song that comes on is 'fall for you' by secondhand serenade. he takes my hand as he's driving and kisses the back of it. I look at him as he continues to hold my hand. He sings softly as he looks at the road.

~hour later~

Zack stopped the car by the side of the road by some trees. I get confused as zack gets out and walks over to my side of the car. He opens my door and holds a hand out to me. I take his hand and bite my lower lip from confusion. He smiles and helps me out of the car. He then gets down on one knee. "Andy...from the moment I laid eyes on you...i wanted you to be mine...and now that your are, I'd like you to be mine forever" he says then pulls out a black box. I put my hands over my mouth in surprise and he opens th box exposing a diamond ring. "Andy...will you marry me?" Once he had asked that I broke down into tears of joy. I nod happily and he smiles brightly. Zack slips the ring on my finger, then hugs me tightly. He pecks my lips and smiles. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I say through tears. "Oh...and one more thing....my dad texted me saying that I don't have to go to the army" he says with a smile. My eyes widen and I hug him tightly. I kiss his cheek a bunch of times and smile, more tears coming from my eyes. "This day...is the best day of my life..." I say and he holds me tightly. "Same goes for me baby" he says softly and I nuzzle him a bit. I then bury my face in his neck, crying from happiness ad he holds me tightly.