All Again

JUDES POV.

"So what happened in this 'reality'" Connor asked me.

"Well, basically what's happening now"

"So you know what Im going to tell you?"

"You're going to live with your grandparents..."

"And?"

"They live on the other side of the country... Dont they."

"Yes Jude Im really sor-"

I cut him off. "I know" I knew he was sorry, but here I was relieving what I'd thought I already had lived. Teats rolled out of his eyes, followed by mine. I rolled up my sleeves and examined my arms, no scars. Connor notice what I was doing.

"No come on Jude don't."

"Im not going to, well I did, well not in real life."

"What? did you in the dream?"

"Dont call it that." I shot back right away.

"Why not? Isn't that exactly what it was?"

"No. Well not to me. I think it was like more of a first chance. Like I saw how that 'reality' went and now Ive got a chance to do it again, but make different choices"

"Oh... It seemed that real?"

"Yeah it actually did. Well..."

"Well what?"

"Considering my boyfriend's name was Finn and he looked almost exactly like Finn Hudson from Glee... I mean"
I started uncontrollably laughing.

"No, I'm just kidding his name was Finn but I dont think he looked like Finn Hudson at all... and not even in a good way"

Connor raised his eyebrows and glared into my eyes.
"I know that we got married, in the well 'reality' but what was it like?" Connor asked me.

"The wedding was absolutely amazing, the best part was our vows. Your vows to me happened to be ten times better than mine but I mean who's keeping track..."

Connor blushed then slowly moved his hand towards mine. The way he did it was unusual, like he was unsure it I was comfortable with him doing that. Without hesitation I grabbed Connors hand and held it tight. We just sat there and absorbed before Connor started talking again.

"Well as much as it hurts me to say this, a week from now, Ill be all the way across the county."

"I know" I said back calmly even know I wanted to brust out into tears.

Now was my chance to change our reality, I really hoped I didnt screw it up.

________________________________
Hey Guys! Its great to be back! Hope you all enjoy book 2!