Epilogue

"Pat"

"Pat pat patty?"

"Pat pat patty pat rick trick?"

"Pa-pat pa-pat patt-" the pillow hit him so hard that he toppled backwards, falling off of the end of the bed with a loud thud. I couldn't help but giggle as I sat up and crawled to the edge, looking down at Pete's offended face.

"This is why you don't wake me up so annoyingly, Petey-pie," I grinned, sticking my tongue out at him. He didn't reply. He just stared behind me, unmoving. I frowned, turning around to see what he was looking at before I felt firm hands grasp my shoulders and pull me onto the floor. Well, onto Pete.

I rolled off of him, ready to beat the shit out of him. As expected, he reached out for me, flailing his hand at my legs which I was kneeling with. I grasped his hand and twisted it, letting out an evil laugh.

"Suffer, Peter! Sufffeeeeerrr!" I shouted, laughing as he pulled a strange, pained face.

"I surrender to the pattycake monster!" He squealed, freeing his arm and cradling it close to his chest.

I watched him, sitting down in a cross-legged style. "Ever going to wake me up like that again?"

"Yep," he smiled. I shook my head and laughed at him.

. . .

I stared out of the car window as Pete drove us through the city centre. I didn't know where we were going because Pete was doing his monthly date night. This was the 7th date night we were going on. Lucky number, I guess?

I felt myself falling asleep just as the car stopped suddenly, making me headbutt the window. Turning to Pete, I saw his nervous face. Why did he look so nervous? It's our 7th date night and he stopped being nervous on the third one. Especially since that's the night we lost our vir- never mind.

"Patrick.. remember when I told you about Ashley and um, how she- um..." Even though I knew exactly what he was getting at, his nervous face was just too cute to stop.
But I couldn't wait either.

"Lets go meet the baby, then," I smiled. Pete shook his head and my stomach sank. I'd been so excited since we were round the corner from Ashley's house after all.

"No, Pattycake," Pete grinned as he lifted up some papers, "Ashley agreed that she wouldn't be able to look after a baby with her courier path so she was happy to legally let us be daddies as long as she could visit every month or two."

I gaped at the papers in shock. I only got past reading the first column before I couldn't contain my feelings any longer, pouncing onto Pete and placing kisses all over his face, not missing a single spot. The name was stuck in my head like the sweetest toffee. Oscar Kieran Stump-Wentz.

. . .

He had Pete's eyes. Pete's smile. And most importantly, Pete's adorable giggle. He even grew up to be as reckless on the kids play area as him. Pete just used taking Oscar to the park as an excuse to play on it himself. But I wasn't complaining, I loved Pete more than life itself. Between you and me, I loved Peter more than art.

. . .

A/N this is unfortunately the end of the story... I'm sorry about that </3 it is sad for me too. I don't know what I'll write now that I don't have cute arty Pete and Pat to write about.

But on a better note, I am thinking of writing a new book!! I've already started on a very strange Kellic but if any of you have suggestions in the comments I'm sure I could work on them just for you <33

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story since it is my first one here on WattPad because I enjoyed writing it (apart from the few times I had writers block). But we got through it together! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings part way through the book but it was all for the books own good!

I love you guys, thanks for sticking around and giving my ADHD as heck brain the motivation to keep on writing. You give me life <3

Hugs, kisses and good luck in your endeavours xoxo