→thirty

》natasha《

"Hey, it's Michael. Please call me back as soon as you got this."

"I need to talk to you."

"It's me, please reply to my text and answer my calls."

"Natasha, it's me again. Please please please reply or even read my text so I know you're alright."

"I'm in Cannes, we have a concert and interview today and I was just checking up on you, even though I know you won't reply, I just need to hear your voice again."

"What happened to us? Why it feels like we're strangers and not as close as we used to? Why does it feels like we've been drifting apart?"

"I miss you, Nat."

"This is killing me. If I'm in Australia right now, I swear to God I'll be there, in front of your house and wait until you come out to ask you questions that you never want to answer."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Did you change your number?"

"I won't give up on you, Nat."

Those were some of Michael's voicemails to me last week and he seemed like he gave up already, maybe found another girl? Yeah, probably and I don't think I can listen to them anymore. It felt wrong.

Texting him was a mistake.

Meeting him was a mistake.

Touching him was a mistake.

Kissing him was a mistake

Falling for him would be the biggest mistake I'll ever do.

Right now, the best thing to do is just moving on because guys are all stupid, liar and only wanted to satisfy themselves.

I've been working at the bookstore for a month now - I like to keep myself busy and it makes me focus on one thing only. I'm the one who's in charge for the new books, and help people who needs someone to find them their books.

The doorbell rang and I saw a pair of couple just walked in, they're holding hands and smiling plus laughing. They seemed comfortable to each other. I shook my head and continue doing my job. I looked around and I feel grateful that I got to work here because the bookstore is almost like a library - quiet, peaceful and not too much people.

"Hi miss, can you help me please?" I heard someone tugged on my jeans and I looked for someone but I did not expect it to be a cute little girl with green eyes, staring at me.

"Yes, what do you need gorgeous?" I kneeled down, my eyes are on the same level as her.

"You're pretty." She told me that with giggles.

"You are beautiful, just like a princess in this book, Rapunzel." I gave her the book I saw on the children's area and gave it to her. The girl with golden blonde haired smiled at me with her thin lips and a cute pinkish on it.

"Thank you!" She came to hugged me as she saw Rapunzel on the cover from Tangled and she ran to her mother. Her mother looked up at me and I gave her a warm smile knowing that it makes her daughter happy and she mouthed 'thank you' as I replied.

I walked away from them and continue with my work. I went to the store and grabbed two boxes and I barely can't see what's in front of me. I stepped carefully not to bump into anyone but being the clumsy girl I am, of course I bumped into someone and the boxes fall on the floor with scattered books.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, sir." I picked up the books as I knew people already staring at us, me in particular. I pushed strain of my hair behind my ear as the guy I bumped into helped to collect the books.

"It's okay, I didn't look what's in front of me." His husky voice was like a man's voice in every love story movie - flirtatious and cocky so I did not look at him. I'm just picking up the books.

"Thank you for helping and I'm sorry for bumping into you." I apologized and he doesn't move, he just stood in front of me. I don't want to look at him, even just a glance.

"It's nice to hear your voice and being here with you, beautiful."

The voice sounds familiar so I looked up to him. And as my eyes mets his, I felt a moment of sheer panic in my veins because he is the last person that I want to see right now.

x x x x

you all can guess who right
sorry if this sucks
u sucks, me sucks

so this will be short story bcs i only have one and a half month to study my butt off. so i have to really focus on the exams bcs im vvvv stupid and i really wanted to go to one of the university.

wish me luck, and to y'all too.

this year is the worst year of my life - zayn left, 1d taking a break, my exam year, my family problems, friend problems and life.