→twenty eight

》michael《

I don't know what's happening to her last night. She seemed stressed? Sad? Alone? Scared? I don't know.

She sleep after she cries on the pillow and me, comforting her so that she calm down and I tell her everything is alright.

I look at her features, her eyes looks tired even she's sleeping, her nails looks like a typical college girl and not the drama queen girl who had colours all over their nails. She's just typical and I like typical. Her dark brown hair falls on her face, covers her eyes, her lashes and eyebrows. She's just so beautiful. I played with her hair, staring at her until I fall asleep.

Later that night, I woke up by her voice screaming. She's crying, yelling, and looks broken. She sat on the corner of the room, pressing her hands over her ears and keep crying. I ran to her and she screamed and screamed.

"It's okay, it's me. Michael." I hold her as she rested her head on my chest while crying out loud.

"Go away!" She screamed loudly as I hold her tighter and shushing her.

"You're okay, you're alright. Everything is fine. Calm down honey." I kissed her forehead and her cries slowly can't be heard anymore. I looked down at her and she closed her eyes, her breathing became slow and she looked peace now.

I grabbed her and let the angel sleep comfortably on the bed. She deserves a good sleep, she's tired of all of this and dreaming is the only thing she can escape from reality.

I hope she dreams of me.

Hi! If you're reading this, you're beautiful, you're strong, you're worth it, you're awesome, you have your own fashion, you were born original and don't end your life as a fake person. Be you, you're beautiful and stay strong. Love you xx

If any of you need anything or help, I'm here, you can message me here or this is my other social network:

Twitter: @perksofmcfly
Kik: perksofmcfly

love you thank you for reading
Natasha xx