→twenty seven

》natasha《

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows as I studied his face.

"That's just, bullshit. You couldn't fall for me when you're in a band, that's just messed up."

"Why not?"

"Because you're a band member and you can't date, and if you do, you'll done crazy stuff and you will regret it."

"Why Tom Fletcher can even marry Giovanna Falcone when he's in McFly? Answer me that." He stepped closer to me and my brain couldn't work.

"Why your member of your favorite band can get married when he's still in his band while I can't even date a girl?" I find it hard to swallow and I shut my eyes, thinking about something to say to him.

"Well you can date, but not with me." That captures his attention.

"What? Why?" He lowers his voice this time.

"I don't like you."

"You're what?" He widened his eyes, looked shocked by the words that came out from my mouth.

"I don't like you, Michael." I repeated again.

"That's ridiculous. You like me, even you're in love with me." He stated like it was fact.

"You don't know what I'm feeling, stop saying things that I don't feel!" I screamed at him.

"Why are you acting like this?" Michael rubbed my arms to calm me down.

"I don't know what I'm feeling, I'm bad at it." I lay down on my bed and pillow on my face, screaming on it.

"Is everything okay?" I feel my his presence beside me.

"No." I cried on the pillow.

"What the hell is wrong with you Natasha?" He questioned, getting frustrated by my actions.

"Everything is."

hi, i'm sorry for not updating like 3 months and I don't know if some of you still read it or not, but I just felt like deleting this book. I don't have time to update as much as I do because of school and I hope you guys understand how hard school is and my english is bad and I couldn't think how to write something good and I'm frustrated, I'm sorry everyone.

i love you all

natasha x