1.7 » Water Fight

Caspar's POV

[Day Five of Inverness]

I was awoken to an air horn in my ear. My eyes shoot open and I see Joe standing in front of me with an air horn in his hand. I groan and rub my eyes. I have a small fit of coughs then I speak to Joseph.

"Two questions. 1, what time is it? 2, where the fuck did you find that?" I ask tiredly but with sass. Classic me.

"1, 6:30. 2, I got up at 5 and woke everyone else up. They all decided to go for a morning jog. I decided to go exploring while you slept," he replies with a cheeky grin on his face. He's so fucking annoying, but amazing at the same time. Damn him.

"Joe..." I say and groan. I try to close my eyes again, but I hear the loud noise again. I groan and throw a small pillow at him.

"Rise and shine. Do something with me," Joe whines. I groan. I take in what he just said, and I get up from the couch.

"Catch me!" I scream and before he can react, I jump into his arms. Surprisingly, he catches me. His arms wrap around my body. I smile and put my head on his shoulder.

"Get off before I die," Joe says, groaning because I'm 'so heavy'. I give in and jump out of his arms. He flips his hair and smiles at me.

"I also found water guns," Joe says, smirking. I smile. I know what he's thinking, us being the pranksters that we are.

"How many?" I ask him. The smirks don't leave our faces

"Eight." That's more then enough for what I'm thinking. He has to be thinking the same thing. There isn't that many options. But his little smirking face is too cute.

"Let's go."

-

"Hey guys! What ar- no!" Zoe squeals and tries to hide behind Alfie when she sees me and Joe with water guns. Me and Joe smirk.

I start having a small coughing attack, but recover immediately. A cold is not setting me back in battle. I will fight to the death.

"There is rules. 1, every ship for themselves. That means Zoe and Alfie are a team. Marcus and Niomi are a team. Me and Joe are a team. 2, we have more water guns behind us. First come, first serve. 3, no base. 4, the water station is the hose. 5, put your phones away because it's not anyone's fault if they get wet," I explain. They each put their phones inside and scramble for the best guns. Me and Joe laugh because we got the best guns.

"Ready? Set? Go!" Joe yells and I start shooting. I aim for Zoe first. She isn't moving and she's wearing neon colours. Alfie decided to aim at me. Joe is just shooting in the direction of Marcus and Niomi, hoping to hit one of them. He's too cute.

I run over to the side of the house and wait for someone to come into view. I look at my soaking wet shirt. I smile, thinking about what Dan Howell said for one of my videos.

"You look like a fucking pineapple."

I don't see it, but who knows.

I see Niomi try to hide behind some bushes. Oh no, lady. Not today.

I run quickly but quietly in here direction. She doesn't see or hear me (I think). I set up my gun and aim at her hair. I'm about to fire, but I get hit with water.